“Food didn't live up to the hype”
Review of La Taqueria Ibk

La Taqueria Ibk
Ranked #102 of 496 Restaurants in Innsbruck
Price range: USD 7 - USD 17
Description: Taqueria IBK ist an authentic mexican restaurant, with fresh ingredients and homemade salsas. Our bar has a great selection of tequila and mezcal based cocktails
Reviewed 8 February 2018

The menu looked so authentic and exciting. However when the dishes arrived they were not nearly as excitement as the menu suggest. For example, pomegranate in the guacamole actually means 3 pomegranate seeds. The salsa Verde in my taco was non existent and when I queried it they were unsure whether it's as supposed to be in the taco or not. I pointed to the menu and of was clearly listed as one of the ingredients.

Tamarind juice was delicious and a great non alcoholic option. home made nachos also good. Service was very friendly.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

Well worth more than one visit. Delicious every time! you can also call just for a drink. They make their own Mexican juices and my favorite is the mint and lemon. The lunchtime menu is great. Homemade soup or salad, a choice of main course and a juice for under 10 Euros Just ask for advise if you are not sure, they are very helpful.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

La Taqueria is a cute, charming restaurant in Innsbruck. I loved the food, drinks, and service. My understanding is that they are relatively new in the area, and I hope La Taqueria stays there for long time.

Maguei G, General Manager at La Taqueria Ibk, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2017

Thank you for your positive feedback, we will keep working to improve our quality and deserve 5 stars maybe next time. Muchas gracias. Pablo Cortés

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Moving from Texas to Austria, I've had a big hole in my heart where Tex Mex used to be. Craving a burrito or taco or something, I decided to give this place a try. I'm so happy I did! The lunch specials are super good and their food was super delicious. Our waiter was really nice and the service was good. I would definitely come here again!

Thank you we appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to your next visit. Muchas gracias. Pablo Cortés

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

I'm so happy to have found a place in Innsbruck where you can have proper Mexican Food! I'll definitely revisit