“Authentic Vietnamese Food in Innsbruck”
Review of Hien's Kitchen

Hien's Kitchen
Ranked #172 of 496 Restaurants in Innsbruck
Price range: USD 3 - USD 14
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 7 January 2016

I am Austrian living in Asia since 2 years. I am in love with Asian food and my most favorite food is Vietnamese food. During my visit at home I was more than happy to find and try Hien's Kitchen. The menu is quite small but what you get is very authentic Vietnamese food (I didn't expect that here in Tyrol where most people think Asian food is "8 Schaetze" or "Ameisen auf dem Baum").

I am visiting Vietnam at least once per month and I got somehow a sense of good Vietnamese food. I loved the Banh Cuon and Goi Cuon at Hien's kitchen. My most favorite dish is a good, hot bowl of Pho Bo (Vietnamese Noodle Soup with Beef). You get a Northern Style Pho there, that means it's a bit different to the Southern style Pho (which I personally prefer more). Nevertheless the Pho was very tasty and if you tell them you want to have it Southern style you will get some extra soy bean sprouts, lime, chili and some extra herbs. Of course the soup itself is still Northern style (i missed some more spices the South put into the broth), but I promise it's very yummy. Some hint: mix some Sriracha and Hoisin sauce into a small cup and and dip the meat in there before you eat it. So good.

I definitely will be back!

Reviewed 22 December 2015 via mobile

I would describe this place as humble, from the decor to the people, however it is a small place. The food are of good portions, delicious and authentic to the flavours of Vietnam. If you like Vietnamese food or want to try it out, give this place a visit (if you can find a table or bench spot).

Reviewed 17 September 2015

We visited this Vietnamese restaurant and enjoyed our meal consisting of Pho soup and nem. The service great and attentive and the place very clean.

1  Thank terri821
Reviewed 18 June 2015

Lovely place! Friendly staff and amazing dishes! Fresh ingredient and lots of options - you can choose everything from sauce to which vegetables you prefer.
Friendly tip: the kitchen is only open until 20:30, so you might want to stop by for an early dinner! :)

Reviewed 9 May 2015 via mobile

At last you get some original Asian food, good and healthy.. Loving Pho... Very friendly people here.. Am glad...