“Nice bento midday lunch offers”
Review of Kenzi - CLOSED

Kenzi
Cuisines: Japanese, Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

We've tried the bento over there. Around 8-9 eur each option. Good stuff. The local is also quiet and non so crowded. Good option to have a meal if you are in the very centre of the city and you want to have a break from the mass tourism.

In the night there are not bento special offers.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I haven't really tried the sushi there, but had a lot of Korean dishes. They are all quite tasty and the service is wonderful. Will go back.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

Not much to say about this. Sushi starter, mixed maki rolls, was worse than you buy from the simplest take-away shed in my country. In fact it had very little resemblance to proper sushi. Teriyaki Halibut tasted ok, but had very little to do with proper japanese cooking and elegant presentation. Mixed teriaky for my wife had totally overcooked and dry salmon and tuna. Those who has given good reviews about this place simply doesn't know what japanese cooking is about...

Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

Finally a restaurant that we we're welcomed in Innsbruck. The raw fish was very tasty and fresh. The waiters also made a good impression. Very nice place! A must if you are a sushi fan!

6  Thank Sigina555
Reviewed 30 November 2015

We like this restaurant so much because it has good food, friendly service, good value and great location in the old town of Innsbruck. I've been there 6 or 7 times with friends, with family and also with my partner, and we were always satisfied. It is a nice casual restaurant were you can eat good asian food at reasonable prices.

I will come back for sure!