All reviews olympic stadium top floor bus stop nice hotel old town city centre breakfast room is underground parking roof terrace ski jump surrounding mountains rooms are clean stayed here for nights amazing breakfast breakfast spread cold meats mountain view
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I spent three nights in this hotel with my husband. We both enjoyed our stay. I got gluten free bread in the morning and it was delicious. The whole breakfast was really good, lots of different (cold) options and warm bacon, scrumbled eggs etc. The location is pretty good, you can walk from the local train station to the hotel. The bus route J goes directly to the cable cars of Patscherkofel, the nearest bus stop is just behind the hotel. The only thing I would conplain is the wifi connection: it was pretty bad. Otherwise I highly recommend!!!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2016

We have visited Innsbruck for one night. The Ramada hotel is perfect to stay and go to the old city Center. Easy to reach and very nice beds. Parking place under the hotel is great to have. Breakfast was perfect

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
Reviewed 11 August 2016

This hotel is right across the road from the former Olympic stadium. It's very modern. We had dinner as a group - very efficiently provided, and it was a fine meal. (They also have a separate lounge area which I did not go into - so cannot comment on that). It's very clean. It has a great view! It has a small gym (3 pieces of equipment - so very small, but typical for a hotel). I did go for a walk in the area - there are lots and lots of apartment buildings. It's not that scenic in that area (we later, as a group, went to the downtown area - it seems a bit of a drive, but I'm not sure how far, or how easy it is to get to, via public transportation. The city bus did seem to be fairly close to this hotel). Staff seemed eager to help.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 August 2016

Room Tip: Top floor room had amazing views over the mountains
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
Reviewed 11 August 2016

My wife and I stayed here while a part of an Edelweiss Bike Travel motorcycle tour for a total of three nights - two on the front and one at the end. The hotel is a little out of the way but is a short bus ride from the main train station and the city center and bus stops are a short walk away. Hotel had a very nice breakfast but I was a little underwhelmed by the dinner I had one evening but I suspect that was because it was included as part of the tour. The staff was very pleasant, helpful, and efficient and the hotel is very well kept and clean. The only thing it really lacked was charm, but this wis to be expected with a large chain hotel.

Stayed: July 2016