“Quick tasty food, friendly staff”
Review of Thai-Li-Ba

Thai-Li-Ba
Ranked #52 of 496 Restaurants in Innsbruck
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2017

Stayed at The Penz hotel right next to the Rathaus Galleria where the Thai Li Ba is located. As we didn’t want to go too far for dinner we tried here. I had crispy duck and my wife had prawns in garlic and lemon grass. Service was quick (Friday evening) and friendly, and food was tasty. I would happily come here again.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

If you like Asian and you are in the world of cheese and pizza, this is a treat. A great modern decor, lots of outdoor seating (for Spring/Summer of course) and well patronised by the locals. Boss-lady watches the kitchen (open for all to see) like a hawk. Modern Asian Fusion food with a small twist, attentive staff, good wine list and delicious food. We were limited by cost throughout Europe and this was a 'splurge' for us (with Switzerland's costs to come) but it still fitted our budget with careful ordering. Simply delicious and terrific to climb above the stodge of the veal cordon bleu et al etc available everywhere else. A defined area for what I expect was for a bus load of asian tourists was empty - thank goodness.

Reviewed 13 May 2017

We had a fresh and wonderfully cooked meal during our winter visit.
The food is well made and caries good asian tastes.
I always stop here for a good meal while visiting Austria from Norway.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

A nice spot and good service but apart from the spring rolls for entree the flavours and spice were lacking and not what you would expect in Thailand or Australia. Can't recommend if you are seeking authentic Thai food.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed the fried noodles with chicken and snap peas. My hubby ordered the Tom Kha soup with coconut milk was strong.

Easy, fresh and a local spot.