“Excellent Indian restaurant”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

One of the best Indian restaurants I've been to recently, anywhere in Europe or the US.

I travel a lot and am always on the lookout for good Indian restaurants. In most European cities (outside the UK) and frequently am somewhat disappointed. Not this time.

The dishes were of the highest quality, perfectly presented and there were some very interesting and unusual items on the menu. The staff were welcoming and the service attentive. I'm hoping to go back tonight!

1  Thank russ_st_elmo

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

I went there because of the high review rate, but I did not eat there because they offered me a table on the street (see picture) and I refused. The staff should be more polite when they talk to customers.
Buy the way it was raining at that time at about 1630.

1  Thank Salem A
Reviewed 5 July 2017

We (a family of 4) had been to this restaurant last week. At the outset, we were very pleased to locate a restaurant which serves Indian vegetarian food in Innsbruck. The first impression was the attitude of the staff towards customers. No smile, greetings and they seem to be not trained and appeared to be a bit rude. Inside there were availability of tables but the person asked us to sit outside - though it was cold outside. The time taken even to take the order was too long and by the time the starter came, it started raining. The lead person obliged to our request to sit inside and thanks to him. All the persons sitting outside were accommodated inside the restaurant and still there were tables empty and till the time we were eating - they continued to remain unoccupied.

We ordered vegetarian Thali - and it took more than 50 minutes to be served food and this was after we had the starter. The attitude of the waiter was disappointing.

The silver lining was that the food was hot and good. However, due of the impolite customer service, we did not visit this restaurant again during our stay.

Perhaps our experience is one off situation - like another person being on leave etc. in which case, it is understandable. I still would like to record this feedback to manage the expectations of the prospective customers who propose to visit there.

Otherwise, the visit to Innsbruck was wonderful with very helpful people, always smiling and going out of the way to assist tourists!

Reviewed 2 July 2017

Not really impressive, very cramped dining area. Only the water with gas is served at the table which everyone does not like. Food is just average. We had to eat twice at this restaurant unfortunately. If I had a choice would go elsewhere. Note that there is a separate dining area for groups which is not the main restaurant. I did not like that also.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Food was ok type. Staff was quiet rude to handle. We waited a quite long for the food as well. Need to improve a lot guys