“Excellent Italian in Vienna”
Review of Mamma Mia

Mamma Mia
Ranked #21 of 496 Restaurants in Innsbruck
Price range: USD 7 - USD 9
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The restaurant is situated in the old city of Innsbruck (Altstadt), next to and opposite main tourist attractions. Warm kitchen from 10:30 to 23:00 (Pasta 22:00)and open till 24:00.Delicious Pizza cooked on electric oven. Group or individual reservations possible.We do not accept credit or debit cards. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Such good food. Staff could be a little cheerier, but the food more than makes up for it. Well priced for the food and lovely ambience.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

We've been travelling to Innsbruck for over 10 years and staying the Goldener Adler right beside the place! That's probably because we really do like the local dishes and we can get pizza anywhere.
The place has functional even downbeat decor but the food and service are amazing. We both had pasta dishes and they were both outstanding.
I don't know about olive oil at all but the olive oil here tasted really nice. The manager/owner happened to be there when I was asking about their olive oil. She was very kind and enthusiastic and her dog is really impressive too!!! :-)
I'll be in Innsbruck a number of times of the coming months and I'll definitely be eating here again.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

I haven't eaten such a delicious pizza and pasta even in Italy. Great food with very friendly personnel and cozy atmosphere. I have been visiting mammamia every day during my stay and I have been very curious to try a different pizza and pasta. When it comes to the bill in the end, I believe that they deserve every cent of it with unbelievably reasonable prices. I highly recommend to everyone to taste the delicious Italian food in beautiful Italian restaurant of Innsbruck. So much thanks to the very friendly owners and the personnel. Oooooo Mammamiaaaaa.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Simply, amazing. Had the curry penne with chicken. Asked for it to be spicy and was pleasantly surprised how well it turned out. Well worth the money (which was really affordable), would come back again.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

fully satisfied withe this place for pasta, soups , piazzas.... to top it all friendly people around to serve you!!! Since we were vegetarians we were served excellent food freshly prepared.

1  Thank RupaRakesh