“Relaxed quality”
Review of my Indigo Herrnau

my Indigo Herrnau
Ranked #321 of 713 Restaurants in Salzburg
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Description: Schnell, gesund und vielseitig: Das ist my Indigo. Ein Kraftfeld aus Genuss, Gesundheit und Lebenslust. Ideal für alle, die wenig Zeit haben, sich aber trotzdem bewusst und hochwertig ernähren möchten. Inspiriert von Einflüssen aus der ganzen Welt, bietet my Indigo ein breites Angebot von Sushi und Curry über Suppen, Salate, Couscous und Nudeln bis hin zu Vollkorn-Muffins, Cookies, Vitamindrinks, Hochland-Kaffee und einer reichen Auswahl an Teesorten aus organischem Anbau. Eine "Natural Energy Kitchen" in urbaner Wohlfühl-Atmosphäre.
Reviewed 11 April 2017

It is a nice place to chill out and eat bio ethnic food. Some Japanese, Afrikan and other food typical from other countries.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

This food was diverse in terms of taste. Tom Ka Gai soup with noodles was really good, but Vege Soja Chunk Curry was only ok. The most weakness point was sushi, what wasn't good, let's say than very average. So we left My Indigo with mixed emotions...

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

A place where you can find Asian food, such as rice, noodle, curry, sushi, etc. Good taste, good place, good price, great service. Try "energy roll" to start your day at Salzburg..!

Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

Good fresh healthy vegan options. Really enjoyed for a quick meal between sites. Recommend. Might go back tomorrow. Yumm

Reviewed 20 May 2015 via mobile

I must say the first rime I came here I was snot sure about the food and place but Samba the guy behind the counter made the difference. He was fantastic .Courteous helpful went out of his way ro explain the menu to us .Because of him and of course the great Asian food we came back again and again

1  Thank Nizocold