1,185 results
All reviewsthe club loungemirabell gardenspublic poolold townpiano barplatinum membertrain stationthe riverrenovated roomfront desk staffbit datedjunior suitean upgradeexcellent hotelwould highly recommend this hotelminute walkan easy walk
Reviewed 30 December 2014 via mobile

The hotel is located within walking distance (15 minutes) from the city center, bordering the Mirabell garden and facing one of the best view of the city: if you ask for the park view, you have a postcard at your window with Mirabell, Dom and Fortress in perspective. Excellent breakfast, large rooms, direct access to a large pool, accurate service in the restaurant that has a view of the Mirabell garden.

Stayed: December 2014
SheratonSalzburg, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Salzburg, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2014

Dear Riccardo C,

Thank you very much for posting this review here at TripAdvisor. It is an honour for me to read that your stay with us was to your complete satisfaction. Hopefully you take into consideration to visit us again; we will do our utmost to make you again feel at home.
Best regards

Reviewed 30 December 2014

We stayed 2 nights at the Shearton hotel. The renovated rooms are located on the 5th floor. The hotel is next to Mirabell garden. I recommend to ask a room with park view. Our room (executive) was comfortable but do not expect huge space. It was nicely decorated, clean and the bed was excellent. Friendly and efficient staff. The breakfast buffet has a good selection but it is overpriced (30,5 euro). The town center is 5-10 minutes walk from the hotel.
I would not hesitate to recommend the Sheraton hotel because its location and welcoming, helping staff made our stay enjoyable.

Room Tip: 5th floor is renovated, ask park view
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank D0dy

Dear D0dy,

First of all I would like to thank you very much for sharing with us and other travellers your recent experience at the Sheraton Salzburg Hotel. It is a pleasure for me to read that you enjoyed our Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed and commend our helpful staff. We look forward to welcoming you to Sheraton Salzburg Hotel back soon and being of service to you on many occasions.
Best regards

Reviewed 24 December 2014

As this hotel is connected to convention center, it will be ideal place to live if you have business meeting in convention center. Mirabell garden is at one side of the hotel. You can walk to many touristic attractions and restaurants. Staff at breakfast place are exceptionally good.

Room Tip: Take a room at the side Mirabell garden.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
SheratonSalzburg, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Salzburg, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2014

Dear SKP77,

Thank you very much for sharing with us and other travellers your latest experience here at the Sheraton Salzburg Hotel. It is a pleasure for me to read that you have been satisfied with your stay with us. Furthermore I am glad that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet, I will definitely forward your comment to our staff.
Hopefully you take into consideration to visit us again soon.
With best regards from Salzburg

Reviewed 17 December 2014

My wife and I stayed here for 1 night in early October. The hotel was fantastic. The lounge is absolutely the best we've ever seen. The room was spacious and the staff fantastic. We were traveling for a special occasion and even got a special present at checkin. Overall, the atmosphere was great and it was a fantastic experience.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vitaly B
SheratonSalzburg, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Salzburg, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2014

Dear Vitaly B,

I would like to take the liberty to thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. It is a pleasure for me to hear that you have been satisfied with your stay with us. Furthermore it is great to read that you enjoyed our Club Lounge and your room. We would be delighted to welcome you back soon. In the meanwhile I remain with my best regards

Reviewed 8 December 2014

No response from front desk staff on room problem with broken a/c, until I threatened to move away, they then took action, bell boy with such terrible attitude delivered us non working keys for new room, just "throw" us the keys and left! Never witnessed any poorer attitude as a Lifetime Platinum member at Starwood and Platinum at Marriott!

Worst when asked how to take bus to old city, they just told us walked outside and waited at bus stop and does not bother to tell us which bus number and direction at all. King size bed is actually 2 twin pushed together so u cannot sleep in the middle at all !!

Then food is terrible at lounge, better to stay at the luxury collection at the old city if u want to stick to starwood hotels.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
SheratonSalzburg, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Salzburg, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2014

Dear Frequent T,

I really feel sorry that you have been that disappointed from the Sheraton Salzburg Hotel. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it`s apparent in this case, we fell short. I sincerely regret your unfortunate experience. Nevertheless we hope to have you back at Sheraton Salzburg Hotel allowing us the opportunity to demonstrate the level of service you expect and deserve. I would be happy to make your reservation personally. I remain with my best regards