“Amazing food tucked in a quiet corner of Salzburg”
Review of 220 GRAD

220 GRAD
Ranked #1 of 38 Coffee & Tea in Salzburg
Price range: USD 6 - USD 23
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2018

Had a wonderful, lazy brunch here on our first morning. My coffee addict friend LOVED her latte - always a good sign! Plenty of food for the vegan and non-vegan travelers in our group. Millet porridge was hearty and filling. Bread and eggs were fresh and portions large. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Had the maxi which is a decent meal but still healthy. The bread was nice and fresh and the food very good quality. The coffee was great too (they have a good collection of single origin beans). The service was very friendly and attentive. Highly recommend for breakfast/brunch or a coffee.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

.... Seems a little hard to find, esp before 11 or 12. This place opens at 9, and had a great selection of traditional as well as vegetarian choices. The coffee is Divine. Highly recommended!

1  Thank David D
Reviewed 15 July 2018

Stayed in Salzburg for three days and found the perfect coffee and breakfast spot. On my first day, I tried the Green Yellow Red omelette with Americano and homemade basil bread and it was lovely! The bread was fresh and the coffee was legit great. I liked how they served the Americano - the espresso, hot water and milk where in separate containers and you put it the water and milk based on your own liking. I loved their coffee that I got a flat white after! I came back on my second day and got the pancakes with fruits veggie panini and small smoothie which was very filling (I took the panini away). I also got a cappuccino and flat white after that! Definitely a place to stop over if you're in Salzburg!

Reviewed 12 July 2018

Being a pleasantly warm summer's morning we took an outside table. It was busy so we were pleased that one was available.

We plumbed for the best brekkie and an omelette. With cappuccino and coffee it was all very satisfactory.

Even thought it is not too distant from the Cathedral and Residenz, it is a tranquil location. Unhurriedly we relaxed and soaked up the ambiance.