“Great place for coffee and breakfast”
Review of 220 GRAD

220 GRAD
Ranked #1 of 39 Coffee & Tea in Salzburg
Price range: USD 6 - USD 23
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Had the maxi which is a decent meal but still healthy. The bread was nice and fresh and the food very good quality. The coffee was great too (they have a good collection of single origin beans). The service was very friendly and attentive. Highly recommend for breakfast/brunch or a coffee.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

.... Seems a little hard to find, esp before 11 or 12. This place opens at 9, and had a great selection of traditional as well as vegetarian choices. The coffee is Divine. Highly recommended!

1  Thank DavidD589
Reviewed 15 July 2018

Stayed in Salzburg for three days and found the perfect coffee and breakfast spot. On my first day, I tried the Green Yellow Red omelette with Americano and homemade basil bread and it was lovely! The bread was fresh and the coffee was legit great. I liked how they served the Americano - the espresso, hot water and milk where in separate containers and you put it the water and milk based on your own liking. I loved their coffee that I got a flat white after! I came back on my second day and got the pancakes with fruits veggie panini and small smoothie which was very filling (I took the panini away). I also got a cappuccino and flat white after that! Definitely a place to stop over if you're in Salzburg!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 12 July 2018

Being a pleasantly warm summer's morning we took an outside table. It was busy so we were pleased that one was available.

We plumbed for the best brekkie and an omelette. With cappuccino and coffee it was all very satisfactory.

Even thought it is not too distant from the Cathedral and Residenz, it is a tranquil location. Unhurriedly we relaxed and soaked up the ambiance.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I started going to this Café on Wednesdays because of student discounts, but ended up going there on other days as well.

The atmosphere is great. The staff was always very nice. I really like that everyone automatically gets a glass of water.

The coffee is excellent. Last time I bought the beans as well and they didn't disappoint.

The cakes are amazing. No matter which one you choose they're always good. However, sometimes they may have a bit too much on them. Last time I got a pear chocolate cake and it came with a slice of orange and a cherry on top. It looked beautiful and the fruit was great, but I think it could do without these extras (though I would keep the mint on it, I love the mint on their cakes).

My only problem with this place is that the cake and coffee never arrive at the same time or at least close apart from each other. Last time I had my coffee mostly drunk before I got the cake and I was trying to save it. Perhaps I'll remember next time I'm there to ask to get it at the same time, but it should be automatical. It's "Coffee and cake", not "Coffee" and "cake"