“Absolutely Amazing!!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Comfortable sitting area and desk
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Comfortable sitting area and desk
Stunning views
Sleeping and dreaming on a comfortable kingsize bed
The well equipped, small kitchen is sure to satisfy the ambitious cook! Sorry, no dishwasher!
Bathroom supplied with some essentials, like a hair dryer, shampoo, soap, toiletries, .....
A tiny patio out back, great for a leisurely breakfast al fresco ........
Adjacent to the house and the patio. Relax and enjoy!
Ferry connecting Hallstatt to the train station on the opposite side of the lake
Hallstatt, a picture-postcard reality
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

nandixi
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Absolutely Amazing!!!!”
Reviewed 12 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Where does one start....this was the best experience ever!!!! It was not only what we had expected, but so much more. Ingrid is an absolutely wonderful hostess who takes care of her guests like her own. The apartment is extremely clean and inviting. Ingrid has thought of everything...not even once did we feel the lack of anything...the kitchen so quaint, so well equipped (kitchen utensils, spices, coffee makers!!!) that I enjoyed whipping up meals instead of dining out...the walk in closet a true surprise with lots of storage space.
The location of Appartement Fallnhauser could not be more beautiful or convenient. It is just a ferry away from the railway station and five minutes to the bus station, with a bakery, a few restaurants and a supermarket just nearby.
All our evenings were spent sipping wine next to the windows with an absolutely breathtaking view.
Ingrid is truly one of the most amazing people I have met, who ensured that our stay was a truly memorable one and derived immense joy in keeping us comfortable and happy. We were really sad to leave and the farewell emotional.
Thank you dearest Ingrid for making Hallstatt so absolutely unforgettable and hope to be back soon.

14 Nov 2017
Thank you! It was wonderful meeting you and having you here!
Robert Ne...
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 1 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

In all my travels I have never found a more caring hostess than Ingrid. Her hospitality exceeds the service from the five star hotels I've stayed in. She receives joy in her guests' satisfaction. She works tirelessly to achieve that goal. You can see this in the way she keeps her apartment spotless and well equipped. We so appreciated how clean we found the place while settling in. We arrived from a very busy schedule touring Italy & Slovenia. We were looking forward to relaxing and staying in instead of dining out. We struck gold with Ingrid's place! The convenience that she provided with all the dishes & spices was second to none. With a bakery, grocery store and a general store right in town we had everything we needed (or larger food stores 15 mins away). My wife prepared amazing homemade dishes every morning & evening on our stay here. I felt like I was back home. Emily really enjoyed cooking here because of how thoughtfully accommodating it is.

What a perfect location. Just enough flight of stairs up to create an incredible view but not too many to make it inconvenient. My wife & I were thoroughly pleased with our stay here. We were squarely in the middle of one of the greatest little towns in the world, Hallstatt! Beautiful views right from your cozy living space with the perfect hostess that became a true friend to my wife & I. We fell in love with her beautiful spirit and kind heart. She made sure we were taken care of and even did her own research late one evening to help me find the best deal to get to Salzburg. (Btw, this was a great base to venture out on day tours. Not far from other beautiful sights. Seeing Salzburg and the Lake District is highly recommended).

What a lifelong treasure we found here in beautiful Hallstatt, Austria! Thank you Ingrid for helping to make our honeymoon the dream we hoped it would be. We pray for good health and happiness in your days ahead.

Until next time,
Neil & Emma

1 Nov 2017
You have made having you here a wonderful experience for me! It was a pleasure meeting you.
I wish you all the happiness in the world!
JeanetteM...
Canterbury, United Kingdom
“Just perfect”
Reviewed 17 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Wow. It is a lovely town with loads to do. The apartment was perfect
Cosy, warm, great view, well situated and was equipped with absolutely everything you would need for a great holiday. I couldn't recommend more. Our host was extremely helpful with advice and her directions to the apartment made our journey there easy. Will definitely go back.

18 Sep 2017
It was great having you here - hope you'll be back!
Jan M
Brisbane, Australia
“FANTASTIC FALLNHAUSER!”
Reviewed 23 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This is a seven star accommodation. Ingrid was just amazing and such a gracious host. We had an amazing week and it was just too short.

25 Jul 2017
Thanks Jan! It was great having you staying with me!
Alison L
Earls Colne, United Kingdom
“Beautiful, cosy, warm apartment with stunning views”
Reviewed 12 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

This gorgeous apartment is nestled on the hillside in the charming village of Hallstatt. The village is set on the edge of a beautiful lake which is surrounded by stunning mountainous scenery. Ingrid's apartment is located up on the hillside up a few steps - I didn't count but I would say around 30 steps or so. The apartment itself offers stunning views across the village and the lake with its magnificent mountain backdrop, from all windows. The apartment is warm, cosy, and has absolutely everything you could possibly need for your stay - the kitchen is extremely well equipped, the bathroom has everything including hairdryer, cotton pads, ear buds, body wash etc, in fact Ingrid has literally thought of everything that a visitor might need for their stay here.
My husband and I sat on the table in front of the window at the front of the apartment and enjoyed ever-changing views whilst eating our breakfast and evening meal which we cooked in the apartment every evening.
The bed is HUGE, and very comfortable. There is also a TV, books, DVDs, games, magazines etc on hand. The wifi works perfectly, and allowed us to keep in touch with our families during our stay. Comfy sofa, safe, walk-in wardrobe, another table in the kitchen - literally everything to make your stay hassle-free and comfortable.
Ingrid, the lady that owns the apartment, is extremely helpful, and told us about hikes, and things to do in the area, and gave us a special discount ticket which gave us money off some of the attractions. She's always available, and is very kind and interesting to talk to.
There's also a parking space in front of the apartment, and Ingrid will supply you with barrier tickets to allow you to come in and out of the village - traffic is restricted during the day time in the village, and the ticket allows you to come and go as you wish.
Hallstatt is a quaint, beautiful village with lots of souvenir shops, restaurants and a wonderful bakery, which we frequented at least twice every day! Nearby are the salt mines, caves, hiking galore, with stunning scenery and beautiful lakes within a short drive. There is loads to do here.
All in all, this was the best holiday we've ever had and Ingrid and her wonderful apartment had an awful lot to do with making it so great. I would highly recommend the apartment due to its comfort, location, amenities, and price.
Enjoy!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The apartment had everything!
Liked least: Coming home
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
12 Oct 2016
Thank you so much, Alison! I'm glad you've enjoyed your stay and I really hope to have you back some day!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing