1,602 results
All reviews crystal bar vistamar restaurant winter garden beautiful hotel de paris belle epoque thermes marins beach club impeccable service room service star hotel old world overlooking the harbour casino square beautiful room visiting monaco buffet breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We loved our stay in Hôtel Hermitage in Monte-Carlo. Very well located, the hotel has a wonderful lounge with a Eiffel dome where we had breakfast. We also loved our terrace with a nice view to the city.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank viagenscine
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Hermitage for two nights. The setting was elegant - close to everything - beautiful views - gorgeous architecture and art - amazing staff, service and restaurant choices. We felt comfortable - yet surrounded by elegance and beauty - our every need accommodated. The entire experience was perfect for a first time visit to Monte Carlo.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wellseasoned55
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I stayed at this hotel last week and it was fabulous. From the minute we arrived, Cedric took outstanding care of us all the way to the room! He is a consummate professional that went up and beyond to provide us an outstanding customer experience. The rooms are expensive, but well worth the money in my opinion. If you get a chance to stay there, make sure you seek out Cedric as your front desk contact!

Room Tip: We were in a Junior Suite on the back side (original hotel) overlooking the marina, sea, and the Palace (Room 405)!
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Monaco was our first stop for our honeymoon and we are SO glad it was!! Hotel Hermitage was a dream and every location after had us wishing we could go back. Everything was complete perfection. My husband and I have stayed in luxury hotels before but nothing has come close to this!!!! The service and staff were like no other, the hotel and the views were beyond beautiful, and the rooms were fantastic. And don’t get me started on their wonderful breakfast that we are still obsessing over! My husband and I also loved the location of the hotel. It was close enough to the casino (5 minute walk) but far enough from the crowds. Monaco itself is a small country and so many people were telling us we would regret a 2 night stay there but thanks to Hotel Hermitage we left wishing we had stayed longer. Thank you for an unforgettable honeymoon stay and we can’t wait to be back!

Stayed: October 2018
2  Thank LilitS_2
Reviewed 14 October 2018

I love this hotel and have stayed here 4 times. Gorgeous and luxurious but never pretentious. The common areas are beautiful, the rooms are first class and the pool area is simply amazing. Breakfasts are great too with lots of variety and freshly prepared dishes.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo