1,599 results
All reviews crystal bar vistamar restaurant winter garden beautiful hotel de paris belle epoque thermes marins beach club impeccable service room service star hotel old world overlooking the harbour casino square beautiful room visiting monaco buffet breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Monaco was our first stop for our honeymoon and we are SO glad it was!! Hotel Hermitage was a dream and every location after had us wishing we could go back. Everything was complete perfection. My husband and I have stayed in luxury hotels before but nothing has come close to this!!!! The service and staff were like no other, the hotel and the views were beyond beautiful, and the rooms were fantastic. And don’t get me started on their wonderful breakfast that we are still obsessing over! My husband and I also loved the location of the hotel. It was close enough to the casino (5 minute walk) but far enough from the crowds. Monaco itself is a small country and so many people were telling us we would regret a 2 night stay there but thanks to Hotel Hermitage we left wishing we had stayed longer. Thank you for an unforgettable honeymoon stay and we can’t wait to be back!

Stayed: October 2018
2  Thank LilitS_2
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love this hotel and have stayed here 4 times. Gorgeous and luxurious but never pretentious. The common areas are beautiful, the rooms are first class and the pool area is simply amazing. Breakfasts are great too with lots of variety and freshly prepared dishes.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Christine H
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Location of the hotel is wonderful, rooms are pretty good size. There is a little bit of noise from construction next door, but it is Monaco and they are building everywhere.

Staff is hit and miss. Some of the people are absolutely fantastic.

We had a little incident this morning during breakfast. We are part of the conference contracted with hotel and walked into breakfast room. There was not anybody at entrance. 5 minutes later host started screaming that this is a private breakfast to a point of being rude. He finally came down after checking our credentials. We felt like criminals stealing yogurt and croissants. lol

Most of the staff is very pleasant, helpful and resourceful. But there are exceptions and, unfortunately, they will be remembered.

I called front desk asking to speak with someone, unfortunately, noone answered.

Hopefully, someone from hotel will read this..... Hotel has potential, but needs some "work"

Oh, btw free wifi is horrible. Does not work most of the times

Room Tip: get higher floor check drain on balcony
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I booked 2 days with my wife. First time being here. We usually stay at top notch hotels. This is one of the top we have ever stayed.

From the views, to morning breakfast....just breathtaking. The rooms are not meant to be modern looking. This hotel keeps the old French style look with a very elegant and classy look. I thought it was perfect.

Be aware though, there is so much movement at this hotel, Ferrari’s pulling up, Bentley dropping off people etc. It can be a little intimidating. I personally have a nice Porsche and I felt a little overwhelmed. That’s the price you pay for staying here lol.

The pool here is amazing, make sure you try it out, it also has an outdoor patio.

I do get perks like complementary room upgrade, complementary breakfast, so of course certain aspects of my stay were free. But nevertheless I will say this.....if you want to experience something really special, stay here.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Hotel L'Hermitage is pretty. Flowers all around, perfumed hallway, good location. Breakfasts are world class. Everything about Monte Carlo oozes opulence.
Such a romantic little city, if only we could see a little of the city from our room.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple