1,602 results
All reviews crystal bar vistamar restaurant winter garden beautiful hotel de paris belle epoque thermes marins beach club impeccable service room service star hotel old world small room overlooking the harbour casino square beautiful room visiting monaco
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Its a good property, but finishing of the rooms could be better.
Its a very confusing property, multiple lifts and multiple levels.
In fact 2 receptions.
Chances of getting lost are high.
Courteous staff.
Good food.
Excellent location..

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2018

World class hotel – from check in to check out!

Efficient and friendly staff – superb suite, spotless…
Great amenities throughout, including great gym and spa…

One small detail that needs attention: a complimentary coffee machine in the room. I had to request a machine and was charged for use and every coffee pod used – cheeky…especially when we used the hotel for a company event, with a sizeable group booked in for a week…

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2018

We stayed at the Hermitage for one night before boarding a cruise for the Mediterranean.
Limousine pick up from Nice airport in a luxurious Mercedes, the half hour drive to Monaco is a memory I will never forget, breath-taking.
Quite simply this is 6 star luxury-the hotel is superb we had a balcony room and were able to watch our cruise ship dock in the morning from our room.The room was magnificent comfortable bed beautiful bathroom.Breakfast was included with our stay and we sat on the terrace the next morning overlooking Monte Carlo,literally pinching ourselves.
The staff were fabulous nothing was ever a problem, the decor luxurious.
Unfortunately we did not stay long enough to use the spa, pool etc there's always a next time.
Do yourself a favour indulge and experience the life of luxury-Google the pics- you won't regret it.
Highlight enjoying coffee in the cafe watching all the guests coming and going listening to the chatter of the beautiful french language.
We will certainly be back.

Room Tip: Ask for a balcony room overlooking the port especially if you are boarding a cruise ship you will see it dock in the morning.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Florathexplorer
Reviewed 17 September 2018

We had a wonderful stay at this luxury hotel with amazing friendly service. The accommodation was comfortable, food was terrific, staff were very accommodating especially in the bar area outside - they put together a group for 8 with a late dinner. Poor and spar area wonderful. Beech club is also worth a visit. I would like to come back.

Room Tip: Overlooking the port if you can, but all rooms are wonderful
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 September 2018

Ok, so here it is.. I don't really write reviews, it's not often that I read other peoples reviews. In this instance I feel that it is my obligation to take the time and really commend the Hermitage. I often travel, reached Ambassador level in SPG year on year (Over 100 nights) - so I am routinely experiencing various brands and hotels. I must say that nothing comes close to the Hermitage in terms of service and a willingness from the team that are all responsible of running the hotel on a day to day basis. Julien from the Concierge is especially to commend in terms of facilitating my son's to watch AS Monaco train at the Stadium.
The architecture, design - facilities (Therms Marine/ SBM access to Monte Carlo Beach to swim and sunbathe). The Lobster Club Sandwich from room service - the breakfast servers in the morning at the beautiful restaurant, the wonderful upgrade we received - it all works well together to bring a great stay. My family enjoyed it so much that I went ahead and booked our stay for next summer. If you have the opportunity to experience this hotel, I really hope that you enjoy it as much as my Family and I.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family