“Wonderful lunch.”

Price range: USD 20 - USD 30
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2017

After watching guards change at palace i went into this restaurant since its look so nice and the first man who meet me had service to topscore he was fanastic in that. I got a table inside close to the serving point. I choosed today menu because in that package i had a good feeling this will be lovely. I took lasagne and beer to drink to and then i had a fantastic time with one of the best lasagne I ever had eaten. As italian normal service I got some salty bread to the meal. And the waiter follow You up very professional the hole time I felt very important there I am sitting. One asked me if i liked the beer and since i know this from before I could say yes also there. After eating I was very stuffed so I had to wait with the dessert that was inclused in the meal. Then when I was ready for dessert I could choose between different cakes and pudding I choosed tiramisu. It was the best ever. So then when i come to payment time I give more drinks then ever and he was surpriced I think for he say wait dont go yet. Then he come with a shot that was very very very good as extra thanks to me. I can very hard recommend this cafe/restaurant the food and the employes really know to act against customers. So go there and eat. I have watched the question under here and its to difficult to know everything I am there for eating not checking wheels chairs possibility and take away and all other strange questions.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

The beloved and I are travelling with a friend and decided to drive to Monte Carlo for the day. We did the hop on hop off bus and arrived up near the Palace. This area is really pretty. We decided to hop off and have a wander. We discovered a lovely little alleyway (filled with overpriced items) and this little restaurant.
We were served by Barbara and Stef (who serenaded us and was happy to show us is dance moves also). Wonderful service with a smile.
The beloved had the rib steak and my friend and I had the salad. Both dishes were plentiful and delicious. My friend and I shared the lemon tart (it is a really large serve) and it was perfect. There is a very reasonable menu of the day at the moment with 2 courses (set) for 12.90Euro which did seem to be to most people's taste.
Well done to the lovely place for giving us another lovely experience to remember.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

We are after pizza as they had good reviews here but as usual touristy area has a touristy food and rip off prices.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

What a lovely and cosy Italian restaurant, in the heart of Monaco! The food was to die for and the staff treated us like long lost friends!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We read the reviews on TripAdvisor and had high hopes for the food. We ordered the Plat du Jour and had the Lasagne which was poor. The portion was good but it was not reheated enough because it was only hot/warm on the outside and cold on the inside. There were so many layers on pasta about 8 and not enough sauce. It was a real shame. The main waitress spent a lot of time trying to call people into the restaurant but shouting Hello, good pasta, pizza. Made it all very unsettling and not relaxing.