“So good went twice”

Pizzeria Xavier
Price range: USD 9 - USD 29
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 21 February 2018

I was here last week and had their foie gras pate and duck - it was beautiful! And cheaper than I expected. The atmosphere was cosy and Laie, the waitress, was very attentive and had a lovely smile! I was part of a party of 4 - with different tastes and all were happy with their choices - it is small so we had to reserve for the second helping!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

For nearly two weeks I dined all over Catalonia... a lot of great food and wine. But in Andorra, Xavier's was the bomb.... cordial personal service, food of the gods... From assorted duck offerings, to Italian treats and oh yeah some real tasty pizza. The chef here hits it out of the park with some great farm to table offerings. After dinner ask for the limoncello and don't miss the desserts. These folks were very helpful with English and English Menu's .We rate these folks #1 on our Catalonia tour.! We ate there both afternoons while in Andorra. Sadly I am now back in the states, damn, I miss wine with lunch.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Happened upon this lovely restaurant after searching for a good dinner. The owner/server David was amiable and super helpful with an English menu. We ordered the salad with chèvre cheese and the salmon pasta. We shared it all and it was enough for the 3 of us. The pasta was cooked perfectly and the salmon was more than enough. We also ordered a sangria which was superbly prepared. We enjoyed the meal so much that I hope to return before we leave Andorra. Make this one of your stops. You will be happy you did.

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

The most pleasurable experience I've had in a long time in a Pizzeria. Cesar salad and the classic Tropical pizza were also great. And the Tiramisu just perfect.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Being in Andorra just for 2 days we relied on TA to locate good restaurants for our family dinners. This place was no disappointment. The pasta was superb - my wife had bolognese and myself carbonara - both quite amazing. Kids had pizza and it was also very good. The staff could not have been friendlier. Lovely meal we will come again on our next trip.