“Excellent!”

Price range: USD 44 - USD 177
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Great dining experience. Refinwd French bistro food with local flavours such as daily fresh mushrooms. Try the homemade foie gras

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Best restaurant in La Vella! Owner speaks wonderful English, French and Spanish. Food was French of course. Great escargots, had a wonderful onglot piece of beef....boeuf Bourguinon was excellent and my son had a leg of duck that was wonderful!!!!

1  Thank tjcknigh
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

The following is in English so everyone can read.

I have to say that of all the restaurants I visited, this one impressed me the most.

Not because of the food, which was also very good, but because of the people.

I am from Portugal and my people are known for being open. But they pale in comparison to the warm welcome that the lady (which i assume was the owner) and her employees gave us.

They did not only offer us drinks, they also explained us what each recipe had and how they did it. I challenge you to find a restaurant where they actually tell you everything you ask about the for you eat.

The reception was great, the food was also great (although expensive, you end up paying for the quality and i recommend it) but for me the people made it.

As an advice, i recommend going in early, as the place is quite small, or making a reservation before.

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

My friends and I had a late dinner there. The ambienve was quaint and cozy. The food was truly delicious! What we enjoyed most was personal assistance of the owner who was not only kind, but showed gunuine interest in her guests. Highly recommended and worth every cent!

Reviewed 7 March 2017

An intimate and friendly restaurant in the centre of Andorra la Vella. I concur with most other reviewers, the welcome is warm and a lot of time is spent explaining the tenure menu (although she could have saved a lot of time by focussing on what we might be interested in having asked us). A nice touch nevertheless. The food itself was excellent and the wine list extensive and well priced. I had lamb brochette and my wife mussels which were exquisite. All in all a very good evening in a lovely familial atmosphere.