“Delicious but expensive”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

This delicious little Mexican spot in Andorra is worth a visit for it's friendly and kind staff and tasty plates. I had nachos with guacamole and quesadillas with mushrooms washed down by Corona beer. Maybe it's Andorra but the prices are expensive for a Mexican food restaurant. Each plate was 9 Euro.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is colourfully decorated and comfortable. Not very familiar with Mexican food so can only say the food was fine. Seemed slightly expensive for what we got, but this is maybe justified by the excellent location in the old town. Service was good. Nothing really to criticise, but strangely it left us feeling a little cynical that is was perfectly designed to attract tourists, with the colourful murals and foreign language menus.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

With frozen margaritas on tap. Food and service is great with a cosy ambiance. Tried sister joint as well but keep coming back to this one...

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Amazing food and service! You feel and taste that the food is made with the heart. The employers are dedicated to their restaurant. An amazing experience. Suitable for everyone!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I came in alone mid-afternoon & was super hungry. So hungry that I missed the fact that there is chicken in the enchiladas & I'm a vegetarian. They brought the dish out & I realized my mistake. Immediately they took the dish back & brought me a menu, helping me to find something else. It was completely my mistake, but they were very helpful & gracious about fixing it. (Though I still feel bad) I ended up getting nachos which were delicious & their selection of salsas was great! There is outdoor seating in good weather in addition to the indoor seating. Great atmosphere, great staff & great food. If you're in the mood for Mexican food, this is a must!