“great service!!!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Contemporary, Healthy
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 September 2014

great food and fast !! service....very unusual for Europe , food is delishes a bit pricey , but worth it

2  Thank Natalia S

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We went to Plat'in when doing a stopover in Andorra, and this was the highlight of the short stay! We, a family of parents with three children ages 11-21 had one of the best meals ever. This restaurant will sooner or later be recognised by Guide Michelin, with the high quality food they serve. Prices are perhaps slightly higher than other places in Andorra (but we don't know as this was our first visit here) but half compared with fine dining in other countries. Main courses for 10-20 euro, two of us had the special menu with 6 dishes for 27 eur and all food was remarkable delicious. The restaurant is simple as such and no need for dressing up. Don't miss this!

2  Thank MrsT1511
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Very beautiful space and excellent service. Inventive dishes and a real chef who is French living in Andorra for some time. Good price for an experience which is "gastronomique".

1  Thank Cheryl094
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Outstanding restaurant with a reasonably priced day's menu. Goat cheese salad was memorable, house wine Temprarillo well selected. Unpretentious, friendly place and staff.

2  Thank Janos R
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I went to Plat'in yesterday night for dinner for 3 year anniversary of the Company in the Principat. I must say I had great expectations from this restaurant, and they were high.

Menu was correct, short and very good, with different dishes to chose from (fish, pork, duck, veal, etc). Waitress was very nice, suggested some dishes, went to look for different wines without any hesitation (4 or 5), bringing bottles to take a look before we decided.

I ordered salad and iberic ham sushi roll, it was just ok. For my taste, the rice was not in the right "point", so I was a little bit scared an what would come after this and having this very high expectations from this restaurant. I've eaten better sushi.... But the salad was good, well seasoned, very fresh.

2nd was duck's magret in foie gras sauce and mashed potatoes, asparagus and other vegetables, and I must say this was just AMAZING, really!!!! Mon dieu!! Point was perfect, combination of flavors, texture of the meat, simply best!

Dessert, a slice of chocolate pie and vanilla ice cream.... MY LORD!!! Super good gets short... Super tasty, very well balanced, heaven.

Also, after dessert some kind of appetizer, sweat beans which gave me the feeling on "marron glace", really....

Overall experience is 5 of 5, even if the sushi wasn't at the expected level, the Chef came to our table to see if everything was correct, I really felt this was one of my BEST experiences in a restaurant in Andorra in 12 years. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone.

7  Thank HenryConcierge