“Picturius place ”

Ranked #4 of 8 Restaurants in Platres
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Grate place to sit in, clean and well kept
All is painted in colorful colors and the beverage / coffees we had excellent.
Service is very good and toilet spotless
Prices are modest and a grate spot to sit and relax

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

I'm in two minds about my rating for the Pegasus. On the one hand, the staff were friendly and accommodating when we rocked up for lunch at 3.30 in the afternoon having walked the Kalidonia falls trail.

On the other hand, however, the food just wasn't quite special enough to warrant an excellent score. There was nothing wrong with it, it maybe just wasn't memorable enough to make me want to rush back there any time soon.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

the Pegasus restaurant, in the heart of Platres village, offers anything you look for to satisfy your appetite! excellent dishes of homemade food, sweets ice cream and great blend coffee! the staff is a big family and they are very open warm and friendly people!! great food & excellent service! do not miss the chance of visiting!:)

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

As much desperate or hungry you are DO NOT go to this restaurant. The food is awful!! We ordered pork chop and souvlaki/kebab (thought how bad could it be) and the meat was so dry it was probably reheated from the previous day otherwise i can't explain how bad it was. Also owners just sit there and really don't care about their customers. Never again!!!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We came to the restaurant I asked if we can seat by the street they said how many people are you. We said 2 . NO! Only here and showed me small table on the middle of the way. So we saw that someone from table for 4 left( rest of restaurant was completely empty all tables had on it reservation sign ) so we seat at the no reserved place . Then the man came and said "re my friend, you didn't understand what's she just said? She said you and seat only there" I said to my friend ok is better if leave and he heard this and said get away of here now!
I swear I never saw more rude staff, after we lost all mood and appetite . I can't say if this is normal there but I would not take a risk at your place.