“Very Spacious 3 bed Villa with pool”
other travellers have booked this property
Villa with Views Outdoor Pool Area
Coral Bay Beach
Local Beach
Amazing Cyprus Sunsets
Local Fishing Harbour
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Mike F
“Very Spacious 3 bed Villa with pool”
Reviewed 10 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

Upon arrival the meet & greet was much easier than I was anticipating as there was no front desk, Marios met us and showed us everything - a really nice guy :)
A really great spacious villa within a few mins walk of the Corralia Beach - hire of bed / unbrella 2.5 euros each, so well worth it
Cleanliness of the villa can not be faulted along with the level of accomodation provided - comfy beds, dishwasher and washing machine was well used and the aircon in every room was a godsend the 2 weeks we stayed as temps didnt drop much below 30 during the day and 24 at night.
The pool is great, our kids loved it and decent size too - very deep at one end which my kids really liked (2.2m), I have never seen such a well kept pool, the maintenance / gardener chap was in every few days or so, cleaning / checking levels etc - again, a really nice friendly guy!
Communication from Wahida was excellent, and I thank her hugely for answering any queries we had - almost by return via email.
Villa is about a 30 min stroll from the main strip of bars / restaurants in Coral Bay Avenue (20 min at a pace but a little too hot for us) - we did this a couple of nights so we could drink. There is a supermarket within a 10 min walk (which we used a few times) or the main one Philipos about a 5 min drive away - a little pricey but had everything we wanted / needed.
My only negative comment would be that there was no shade whatsoever during the day...the rear of the villa could benefit a huge amount from some form of sun shade or covering over the timber pergola as this does nothing (even a fabric awning would have been useful) nor does the umbrella over the patio set do anything, however this didn't spoil our enjoyment of the villa as the pool was always on hand for good cool down :)
Again, we would like to thank Wahida and Marios for making our holiday a memorable one and will definitely recommend the villa to our friends :)

Your age range 35-49
18 Aug 2017
Dear Mike,

Thank you so much for your kind review and compliments. I am glad to hear how much you all enjoyed your stay in the villa and your holiday in Cyprus. I will look at shading options for the outdoor area to make it more relaxing than the umbrellas currently provided. I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again here very soon.

Wahida - Hotel et al Team
Lesley M
“Lovely villa in a perfect location”
Reviewed 27 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

This was the first time I have booked a rental via trip advisor, the process was easy and smooth and the pictures do not lie! Marios was prompt and helpful in replying to any questions. The comfortable and spacious villa is a perfect holiday home. We spent a lot of time in and around the pool which was kept spotlessly clean and well maintained. The villa is ideally located close to the beach and local amenities, but far enough away to be quiet. We enjoyed shopping at the local Philippos supermarket for meat & fish for the BBQ - it has everything you could want. Close by are 2 taverns Yialos and Orinos, where you can watch the beautiful sunset and enjoy good food.
I would have rated 5 stars but some of the outdoor furniture was worn out, so unfortunately there were no chairs on the upper terrace, and the quality of the bed linen/pillows could have been better. I imagine these are end of season problems that will be rectified. We still enjoyed a fantastic holiday and Marios was very accommodating. We would love to come back again in the future.
regards
Lesley

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and the pool
Liked least: The pillows and bed linen
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
20 Jan 2017
Dear Lesley,

Thank you so much for your kind and complimentary review. I am very happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay at Coral Bay Beach Breeze Villa and the surrounding amenities and area in Paphos. We are going to buy new furniture for the villa in time for the holiday season. I hope to have the opportunity once again to see you back here in Sunny Cyprus soon.

mags468
Lancashire, United Kingdom
“2nd time around”
Reviewed 7 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed in this villa last year as well. The villa is in a perfect spot, close to the beach and a small supermarket. The pool was regularly checked by the pool man and the villa itself is very private as it is surrounded by a tall conifer hedge. The bathroom downstairs appears to have been flooded sometime as the vanity unit doors were swollen with water damage. This is only cosmetic and I assume Marios will have repairs done when the villa is free of visitors. Once again we had an extremely enjoyable holiday and hope to return in the future. Our thanks to Marios who was always there to help and advise.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Privacy of villa
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
10 Oct 2016
Dear Mags468,

It was a great pleasure to have you and the family around for the second time and I look forward to seeing you back here again whenever you visit Cyprus for holidays. Work is scheduled to be done in the next weeks as we approach the lower season and we get ready for the new year. Please pass my regards to the family and hope to see you very soon.

RachelC55...
“Great holiday”
Reviewed 14 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Lovely Villa. Marios was very friendly and helpful. Would definitely go back. Location was good, only a 5 minute walk from the beautiful Coralia beach and the supermarket.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
14 Aug 2016
Dear Rachel,

It was a pleasure to have hosted you all at Coral Bay Beach Breeze Villa. The villa is ideally located within easy walking distance of less than 5 minutes to the beach and all amenities in Coral Bay which you thoroughly enjoyed. I am glad to hear you will return soon.

Dawn1n
“Fantastic ”
Reviewed 6 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

What can I say I have just returned home from spending ten days over xmas at this beautiful villa, everything anyone could want a real home from home ( with the advantage of the weather)
Spotless surroundings modern equipped close to all amenities and still a haven of peace and quiet , a stroll to the beach to watch the beautiful sunsets.
The owner Marios well what can I say a true gentleman could not have done enough for us arranged our transport from airport with the lovely Rocky who is so helpful, friendly and knowledgable , we arrived late evening to find Marios had left us food knowing we couldn't get to any stores for supplies whatever we needed he was at the end of the phone
I have already been recommending my friends to stay here can't wait to go back .
Thank you for a lovely holiday .
Dawn

12 Jan 2016
Dear Dawn,

Thank you very much for your kind words, I am so glad to have known you had a great Christmas in Cyprus and in Coral Bay Beach Breeze Villa. I always have in mind all the guests that I have an opportunity to meet and show them not only the beautiful villa but also Paphos which is steep in history, warm hospitality, fantastic weather and magnificent sunsets, which I know from here you too have witnessed that. I am very grateful for your recommendations and I do hope to welcome you and your friends to this beautiful Island I call home and to warm and welcoming home away from home Coral Bay Beach Breeze Villa.

Marios Lambrou
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing