Lock in great prices from these sites
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews honesty bar welcome pack cotton buds small supermarket stayed at these apartments pool and pool area everything you could possibly need minute walk maria holiday cyprus apolonia harbour complex cats shampoo poolside
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 October 2020 via mobile

Me and my 12 year old son are currently on half term holidays here.. Maria and her husband who own these apartments are so helpful.. nothing is to much trouble.
It’s a really quiet relaxing holiday for me.. just what I needed! I wouldn’t hesitate to book again in the future ❤️

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2020 via mobile

The Apolonia Apartments would suit a specific type of person/couple. It’s peaceful, quiet, calm, friendly. You wouldn’t go there if you wanted a lively poolside with activities or to go out partying every night.
You can see from the photograps of this complex it’s not the most modern and there are small things that need fixing but it’s so clean, everyone is very friendly and the apartments come with everything you could possibly need - tea bags, coffee, salt, kitchen roll, cotton buds, soap, shampoo, hairdryer, tissues, sweets, sugar, bottle of wine (small), bottle of water (small), a drinking water tap (a godsend), iron, kettle, toaster, free wi-fi, a free room safe, hairdryer by a well lit mirror, make up/shaving mirror and a plug you can plug your straighteners into. Plenty of sockets and sockets by the bed (my favourite peeve in some places). The shower was good and water always hot and there was ample hanging space for clothes. These may seem like small things but they can mean a lot.
I had apartment 14 - a one bed - overlooking the pool on the first floor. I asked to be overlooking the pool and on the first floor and that’s what I got.
The owners had arranged a taxi for me from the airport. The driver was very friendly and spent the journey to the apartments telling me all about Cyprus and excursions or things I could do. Very sad how the economy has struggled with Covid. And when we arrived at apartments he carried my suitcase up the stairs and showed me around the apartment.
The pool is small but there’s only 22 apartments here and tbh some days in the afternoons there was just me around the pool.
There are a lot of rules it seems or signs telling you what to do or not to do. I guess there must’ve been visitors in the past who didn’t know how to behave.
The apartments are just a 10 minute walk to the sea front and the municipal beach or if you walk the other way the same time to the Harbour. It may not be smack in the centre of town but that adds to its peacefulness and everything is in easy walking distance. There are plenty of good restaurants in walking distance and I didn’t have a bad meal the whole week.
The cleaners came in every day to empty bins and they changed bedding and towels half way through my week.
This place is great for solo travellers. There were three including me during my stay. As a female I never felt unsafe in Paphos even at night. Everyone around the pool was very friendly.
There’s a small supermarket a bit further up Ikarnou Street or there’s a much larger Orange building which is a Poplife supermarket up Apollonos Street past the cemetery. Literally a 5 minute walk.
And there are cats everywhere in Paphos. So if you’re not a cat fan Paphos isn’t for you.
Thanks to all the staff at Apollonia. I will return.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Sheila1964
Reviewed 6 September 2020

We have stayed at these apartments every year since 2006, you have to be careful as once you have been here you will compare every where else you stay & you will realise wherever you go cannot compete with the Apollonia, yes the rooms are getting ready for a refurbish but the location, comfort of the rooms, professionalism of the owners & the attitude of the staff just cannot be beaten. Forgot to say the pool area is superb.

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank stephenpeters1
Reviewed 9 January 2020 via mobile

Very clean, nice owners but Apollonia should provide ( or at least know) necessary information for newcomers.
Even though I was asked and had discussed my plans for my 3 day stay, I was NOT informed about Paphos Old Town’s Wednesday afternoon closing until when I was leaving on Wednesday to visit it . Supposedly “old” English habit- how OLD? Does England still follows it? In last 50 years!?
No Schedules, hours, recommendations provided: attractions, restaurants etc . Bigger problem because desk not always staffed than where someone always available.
Worse was bus information.Because of importance to me, asked desk multiple times over 2 days ( just in case) about intercity and local buses and frequency . Given WRONG information; not intentional but still caused me to walk to further bus said to run every 10 minutes, only to wait 45 minutes(!) for bus that did NOT come. As result I missed intercity bus. Later told by another person that the local bus runs every 30 minutes or an hour, except when on long lunch break. Would be nice for there to be a bus schedule posted - with notes so able to decipher. Even the Staff could not figure out the posted bus route picture- which in addition to its not mentioning the schedule or identifying destinations in a way useful to persons unfamiliar with Paphos , did NOT even list or mention the 603 and 603b buses that I saw run near the Apartments.

Never figured out how to work microwave oven in room, although very basic and I think I tried all possibilities. The weight scale was either broken or needed new batteries. Not sufficient coffee packets left originally but problem remedied when I asked. Never told about “honor” pantry or beverages until I read about them after leaving- do they Exist?
BTW: l carefully read All of the materials left in the room or posted in the hall.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank ladybegood
Travel64892502169, Front Office Manager at Apollonia Holiday Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2020

We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and look forward to welcoming you back.
Many thanks for your kind words.

Reviewed 15 December 2019

Lovely room(s), (kindly swapped after first night as no availability for our first choice room on the first night of our stay). Entirely our fault for booking so late!
Our third stay at the Apollonia and every bit as good as the previous times. Staff couldn't do enough for you. All the facilities you need for either a quiet break with eating out in some of the lovely restaurants to be found within 15 minute walk or less, or for cooking for yourself in the well appointed air conditioned rooms. Nice welcome pack on arrival and a selection of 'ready meals' in the freezer to use if you forget to shop!
Love the pool, poolside bar, which as always was well stocked with wine, beer, soft drinks, crisps and ice creams and this time I even made use of the gym, (well I used the exercise bike at least!)
Quite a mixture of nationalities around the pool, though it never got really crowded and everyone is friendly, probably because that's the type of place this is. Good to see the 'Dad's' around the pool too - Anyone who's been will know who I mean :)
Can't wait for our next trip.

Room tip: Pool view rooms tend to have the smaller balconies, evening sun. Mountain view rooms have larger balconies for breakfast in the sun.
Date of stay: August 2019

Many thanks for your kind words.