Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews honesty bar welcome pack cotton buds small supermarket stayed at these apartments pool and pool area everything you could possibly need minute walk maria holiday cyprus apolonia harbour complex cats shampoo poolside
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 July 2016

Have just returned from another wonderful holiday at the Apollonia apartments. Kyriacos and Maria and all their staff look after you so well and keep the place spotless, they cannot do enough for you. Spent my days around the lovely pool area and enjoyed swimming in the wonderful pool when it got too hot. The Apollonia is in a great location with everything you need close by. Looking forward to returning again in September.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 June 2016

Picked the apollonia apartments due to previous good reviews and we definitely made the right choice. The apartment was well equipped with a balcony looking over the pool. Everything was clean, both the room and the pool areas were well taken care of.
Nice quiet location a bit away from the main harbour area but only 5 minutes walk from a great selection of bars and restaurants. The staff were all really friendly and made us feel welcome as soon as we arrived. Thank you for a lovely stay :)

Reviewed 28 June 2016

The Apollonia Apartments are a real home away from home. Very comfortable and clean throughout with a nice pool area. Everything you could wish for is in the apartment, and if you get one facing the mountains you will have a nice large balcony we were in room 105 and you could almost play a 5 a-side football game it was so big.The owners are lovely people and all the staff are extremely friendly. A perfect place to stay and we will be returning.

Room tip: Room 105 faces the mountains and has a very large balcony
Reviewed 22 June 2016

When I arrived late on Friday I parked up at the 'old' entrance way to the car park just to the right of the front entrance the to property. It was fairly nondescript & I felt a touch underwhelmed. This was short-lived. Sure, it's nice to arrive on holiday to a grand entrance hall/foyer but I knew that this wasn't going to be so glamorous and was only for a few nights.

The reception isn't manned 24 hours which I was informed about via email, but after an easy exchange of emails I was able to advise my approximate arrival time and kindly declined their offer to arrange transport. They also asked whether I had any other requirements that they could help with.

One of the owners was waiting for me. Sorry I don't remember his name. He offered a friendly greeting and promptly checked me in before personally showing me to my apartment. En-route I noticed there were lots of trinkets, wall decorations and curiosities about the place. All quite intriguing, they go someway to lifting the corridors which would be otherwise quite plain.

There are plenty of signs up asking guests to be quiet and respect other guest. This should be sufficient to hush the most inconsiderate of people. I have to say that I didn't hear a peep out of any one! There was a list of emergency contact numbers on the stairs including the owners. They live on site so if needed can be called upon if required with their cute little dog (also very quiet)

The apartment was a really good size, with a pool view. To be honest I was there by myself for only a few days so made no use of the provided radio/flat screen/dvd player. He also demonstrated the fan, the aircon, the gas stove. There's a microwave. He showed me the water/beer and milk in the fridge, sweets, bottle of wine, tea/coffee items, the spare travel adapter, safe, boardgame etc. etc. The aircon worked very well, a rarity in even the very top hotels. Everything was very clean throughout. The shower is simply an attachment to the bath. It did it's job but not exactly invigorating. Essential toiletries were provided. WiFi internet access is included.

I was handed my room key and carpark remote key-fob. Both with a convenient keyring flashlight attached. The little details go a long way. Moving the car to the the new-entrance and parking up, the car park is more than big enough that parking shouldn't be a problem, and whilst pedestrian accessible through the property, it felt pretty secure. The owners were there, not sure if it was to make sure I parked up or just walking the dog.

I was pleased that this was only a short walk to local bars and restaurants and supermarkets but in a very quiet area. Bar Street is only 10 minutes walk. Needless to say I woke up with a hangover, but had a great comfortable nights sleep, the a/c having done it's job, the bed comfortable and the supplied water re-hydrating me. I was able to checkout the pool on my way out in the morning. It's not big, but then there aren't too many rooms for it to be a problem.

When I got back later I was keen to jump in the pool. There were a couple of children there but all well behaved. Some pool toys for the kids, but could probably do with being refreshed. There were young couples, elderly couples and a couple of us by ourselves. There are a number places to shelter from the sun, but could lap it up until about 18:30 if you wanted to lay out in it. The pool looked well maintained and very clean. The water temperature was about perfect, cool enough to feel refreshed on those hot days, but not so cool that you can't get straight in comfortably. The deepest end is 1.4m, so not very deep.

Drinks are available around the pool. Help yourself to a selection of soft drinks, beers and a variety of other drinks. There's a coffee machine too. You just pay at reception when convenient so you don't have to take cash with you. Prices are extremely good, around supermarket prices.

If you need a workout, there are a number of items of gym equipment in a room next to the pool. I didn't look too closely so can't really comment. Though don't think it was the most cutting edge, but hey, what do you want?

There are no bars or restaurants on-site, but the rooms are self-catering, and bars & restaurants are a very short walk.

I travel a lot! I stay at many different hotels for either buisiness or pleasure either 3, 4 or 5*. This trip was an 'airline points' run, with the benefit of a few days on a beautiful island in the sun. I'm extremely impressed by the welcome, cleanliness, comfort and attentiveness. I can't think of a reason not to go back on my next visit to go back. In fact I don't see a reason to pay any extra in order to go for a higher star rating.

I would like to thank the Apollonia Holiday Apartments for making me feel welcome and providing a few days of peace and comfort. I look forward to seeing you again.

Best Wishes,

Craig.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank Craig S
Reviewed 18 June 2016

Another great visit here. Usual high standard of apartments. Kyriacos and Maria are always so welcoming to their visitors. Erica and Jenny so helpful in reception.
We use their daily cleaning service which is great and lovely when you are on holiday.
It is a little more money on the holiday but well worth it!

Room tip: In summer apartment facing the mountains.