“Fantastic Massage”

Fusion Therapy
Ranked #1 of 22 Spas & Wellness in Paphos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We dont work on a fix schedule hours Our opening hours and services are subject of the appoimnets of the day. Please contact us by email or by phone for more information .
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

I must say this has got to be the best massage I have ever had, the staff are very friendly and welcoming.

Me and my girlfriend had a hot stone massage and was well worth the money, I would of been quite happy paying more that what we did as it was so good!

I will definitely go back here and recommend this place to anyone coming to Cyprus.

Date of experience: October 2018
"deep tissue"
in 9 reviews
"relaxing massage"
in 9 reviews
"booked a couples massage"
"hot stone massage"
"husband and wife team"
"couple massage"
"easy communication"
"real professionals"
in 2 reviews
"friendly and professional service"
"foot massage"
in 3 reviews
"almyra hotel"
"following week"

Reviewed 3 October 2018

After some lovely massages last year I returned again this year with a friend. We were not disappointed! A friendly and professional service from both Cyprian & Alina. A truly relaxing experience and a fantastic massage, (we actually had 4 each!) Would highly recommend and will definitely be returning next time I am lucky enough to be in Paphos. Best to book in advance as they get booked up.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 3 October 2018

After some lovely massages last year with Cyprian & Alina my friend I returned this year for some more. We were not disappointed. First class service with two very professional and friendly people. A lovely relaxing environment and a truly fabulous massage (we actually had 4 each!) Would definitely recommend. Make sure you book in advance.

Date of experience: September 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 26 August 2018

amazing treatment very relaxing great massage. good price the couple who did the massages were very nice

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank cathp17
See more reviews
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Both my partner and I had the wonderful experience of obtaining a deep tissue massage with the lovely Alima & Cipram. My partner has really back trouble over the years and seen multiple professionals including, chiropratcors and physiotherapists. The expertise of Cipram was second to none. He identified by partner problems without asking any questions. We loved it so much we returned three times. It is the best value for money spent in Cyprus. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: August 2018