“Another fantastic visit”

Fusion Therapy
Ranked #1 of 22 Spas & Wellness in Paphos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We dont work on a fix schedule hours Our opening hours and services are subject of the appoimnets of the day. Please contact us by email or by phone for more information .
Reviewed 3 October 2018

After some lovely massages last year with Cyprian & Alina my friend I returned this year for some more. We were not disappointed. First class service with two very professional and friendly people. A lovely relaxing environment and a truly fabulous massage (we actually had 4 each!) Would definitely recommend. Make sure you book in advance.

Date of experience: September 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
All reviews
"deep tissue"
in 9 reviews
"relaxing massage"
in 9 reviews
"booked a couples massage"
"hot stone massage"
"husband and wife team"
"couple massage"
"easy communication"
"real professionals"
in 2 reviews
"friendly and professional service"
"foot massage"
in 3 reviews
"almyra hotel"
"following week"

Reviewed 26 August 2018

amazing treatment very relaxing great massage. good price the couple who did the massages were very nice

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank cathp17
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Both my partner and I had the wonderful experience of obtaining a deep tissue massage with the lovely Alima & Cipram. My partner has really back trouble over the years and seen multiple professionals including, chiropratcors and physiotherapists. The expertise of Cipram was second to none. He identified by partner problems without asking any questions. We loved it so much we returned three times. It is the best value for money spent in Cyprus. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank Genevieve_10
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

I first visited Fusion Therapy in April 2018 and returned every week until my return to the UK in May 2018 as the first massage was so good I couldn’t wait to return! I have visited many expert massage therapists throughout my life (having had back issues for many years) and can honestly say this was the best massage I have ever had. I immediately felt the relief, was more relaxed, de-stressed and less tense than after any other massage, and with lasting benefits. I look forward to returning on my next visit to Cyprus. Excellent, friendly and professional service, lovely clean and relaxing environment. Thank you!

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank Sunseeker88888
See more reviews
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

I've visited multiple professionals including osteopaths, chiropratcors and physiotherapists and Fusion Therapy provided me with one of the best deep tissue massages with excellent service and better results and more relief than any other practitioner. I was sceptical at first because the price was so reasonable but I have no regrets and I highly recommend them.

Date of experience: May 2018