“Great meal, closing mid-Nov for winter ”

Da Vincis Ristoranti Mediteraneo
Ranked #62 of 631 Restaurants in Paphos
Price range: USD 6 - USD 28
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Da Vincis Family Restaurant and Bar has been owned by the same family for more than 20 years. We promise you quality local produce cooked to the highest standards, Friendly service and a full drinks menu with cocktails local and international wines and ice cold beers and soft drinks. We welcome you to come and relax in the terrace or book a special occasion in our more formal restaurant. We cater for Weddings and Special events.
Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

We ended up coming here because the restaurant we wanted to visit was closed. We were the only table in the restaurant on Sunday evening and they told us they would close this week for the winter. Food nonetheless was delicious. Had sea bass, grilled prawns, Greek salad, baby fried calamari. Very attentive and friendly staff. Would return again!

Date of visit: November 2018
2  Thank minaflo

Reviewed 7 November 2018

The restaurant is on the main road into Paphos harbour and there were people coming in for the time I was there. The staff were really friendly and the menu had a good choice.
I had the stuffed vine leaves, Moussaka and chocolate cake all of which were beautiful and well presented. All of the meals looked lovely and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves.
I would definitely visit again when I go to Pahpos.

1  Thank Kev-Julie
Reviewed 6 November 2018

Decided to pop in on our last night in Paphos as it was very close to our hotel.
I had a lovely pasta dish that was served with strips of beef, I think it was one of the chefs specials. I think that it was one of the nicest pasta dishes that I I have ever had,. My wife pasta a nd vegetable dish looked lovely too.
The staff were excellent and not pushy...it was a nice relaxed atmophere and and very enjoyable evening.
My only reget is that we didnt go in earlier in our holiday

2  Thank EdP816
Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

Very easy to find as this is on the main road from our hotel into Paphos. Wasn’t very busy when we arrived, but soon filled up while we were there. Very friendly staff and good menu. We had pizza, chicken surf and turf, and children’s chicken strips - all were very nice. A definite recommend.

1  Thank Ro3ert
Reviewed 24 October 2018

Returned to this restaurant on our 2nd visit to Paphos and it was again a delight to visit. Excellent service, large portions of quality food for reasonable cost. So good we actually visited again in our week this year.
The staff are very friendly and clearly have a good regular and repeat clientele.
Recommended for couples and families.
In our visit in October it did not appear too busy bit had a steady stream of customers, approx 50% of whom seemed to have been at least once before - a clear recommendation.

3  Thank Philip H