“Great Atmosphere”
Review of The Crocodile Pub

The Crocodile Pub
Ranked #14 of 37 Nightlife in Paphos
Reviewed 1 September 2017

The Crocodile Pub is a great place to be, staff are friendly & you will never be left without a drink. We were "all inclusive" in a hotel down the road but still visited The Croc 5 or 6 occasions in our 2 week holiday. Live sport & plenty of drinks to choose from. Top venue!!

All reviews
"great pub"
in 6 reviews
"visited this pub"
"lively bar"
in 3 reviews
"nice cocktails"
in 2 reviews
"just returned from a week"
in 2 reviews
"what it says on the tin"
"food was lovely"
"cider"
"holiday"

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Lovely place for a drink with super friendly staff and a nice atmosphere,we don't go anywhere else.The breakfasts and food are awesome and just enough to fill you up.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Great Place, have been many times, food always excellent, and service very very good.
Great variety to chose from very reasonable on the price too.
Highly recommend.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

We had a seafood meal wasn't home made pasta Sea food good staff good in Paphos can be expensive though

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

I visited this pub on most night of my stay . I had food here 4 nights of my holiday and the food was fresh and excellent . The staff were brilliant and a great place to relax in the evening . My favourite pub I visited on my holiday . Well worth a visit .