USD 168
USD 138
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 154/night.

USD 257
Almyra Hotel(Paphos)
USD 311
USD 274
USD 341
USD 318
Hadjiantoni Anna Hotel Apartments(Paphos)(Great Value!)
USD 66
USD 486
USD 210
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 247/night.

Annabelle(Paphos)
USD 274
USD 250
Bookcyprus.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 316/night.

USD 305
USD 152
Bookcyprus.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 183/night.

Cynthiana Beach Hotel(Kissonerga)(Great Value!)
USD 114
USD 106
Corallia Beach Hotel Apartments(Paphos)(Great Value!)
USD 91
Priceline
3,250 results
All reviewsgolf buggysea viewpool barkings roadhalf boardself cateringplenty of sunbedsgreat holidayfat mamascoastal pathgrassed areaon site shopentertainment teamwhole complexbed and breakfastfire showsea front
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We have just returned yesterday from our stay here.
It is a lovely village like setting and we we’re provided with a warm welcome. We were given a tour by Geoff (apologies if this is not the correct name) who took us to our room on the buggy and gave my husband and daughter a quick tour of the swimming areas etc.

The apartment was really spacious and clean. The apartment was provided with most things needed apart from bowls (which I only discovered after I purchased cereal) luckily my children were happy with toast.
Only negative about the apartment really was the shower. The shower curtain would stick to you which wasn’t pleasant and also looked a bit grubby. Also the water would go really hot all of a sudden when you are under it.

We walked to the harbour every day through the coastal path which with two kids in prams took around 40 minutes but would definitely recommend as the walk was so picturesque.
Plenty of restaurants and bars surrounding the area and bus roots regularly to Coral Bay or the harbour etc.

The first few days the entertainment for the kids was lacking, it didn’t seem very consistent, we were confused when the mini disco, which the kids enjoyed, was on so tried to plan most nights around that so they got to enjoy that however it would be on two nights in a row, off a night then on then off two etc.

The staff were friendly enough, some more than others.

The kids enjoyed the park, there were times we went to the park but it was keypad locked so kids were unable to go in there.

The beach isn’t great but there is some good beaches after the harbour or one 5 minutes away. Also there is Coral Bay.

The food at the snack bar is okay, kids enjoyed it as they had fish fingers and chips which they always enjoy however usually came over cooked. And the rest of the food is okay, quite flavourless but it would do.

I was annoyed upon check out to get a bill for drinks from the bar, they first told me it was for some evening drinks I hadn’t paid for even though I had, when the manager (I assume) came back to tell me what the charge was for it was for 2 cappuccinos when I hadn’t ordered them. I always paid as I went as I don’t like putting things on tabs. For the sake of the amount of money I paid it but was annoyed at the way it was dealt with.

All in all, the hotel is nice and clean, service is okay. The main thing we enjoyed were the walks to the harbour.

Personally for me I would love to visit Paphos again however the hotel isn’t for me.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank ShreenaMarie
kefalosmanagement, Public Relations Manager at Kefalos Beach Tourist Village, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear SheeraMarie

Thank you for your review and sorry to read that you did not like our resort. We welcome negative reviews as it is our way to improve. I would like to personally thank you for bringing into my attention several issues that we will look into them. I am very sorry for the unpleasant experience that you had at your check out if you don't mind would you like to personally give me more information so that we can look into it? You can email us on manager@kefalos.com.cy

Once again we would like to thank you for your review and if you reconsider staying with us we would love to welcoming you back here

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We stayed 1 week and wished it was longer. This is an ideal resort for couples, singles and families.
Whether you want to explore the island or just relax on beach or by the pool this resort is ideal.
You can walk to Paphos harbour on a level promenade . Also within walking distance is the Tombes of the Kings.

Room Tip: Rooms on second level have a more private balcony
3  Thank Pauline094
kefalosmanagement, Public Relations Manager at Kefalos Beach Tourist Village, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Pauline094

Hello from all the Kefalos team and thank you for your review, glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope to see you back here

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Arrived and all staff were friendly, got taken on golf buggy to our room where the man(Can't remember his name) showed us around our room , told us some helpfull information about me place. During our week every staff we met we'd so helpfull and friendly, Peter at the bar was friendly .Stayed b& b and was everything there for someone.Our room was perfect cleaned everyday, lovely sea view ,quiet. This was a last minute holiday, been to Paphos 4 other times but first time this Hotel and we will definitely 've back. It's in a perfect position .

Room Tip: Higher floor for obvious less noise,room with sea view tp make the most of your stay to see sunsets while enjoying a glass of wine ;)
4  Thank charliecalladine
kefalosmanagement, Public Relations Manager at Kefalos Beach Tourist Village, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear charliecalladine

Hello from sunny Paphos and all the Kefalos team. Thank you for your kind review and glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with, our breakfast, room and location.

Thank you also for your intention to return we would love to have you back here

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Visited this hotel on 14th march for 2 weeks absolutely great holiday
Food staff and entertainment 1st class liked it that much we went. To the travel agent today and booked up for 17th march 2019 for 2 weeks highly recommend.

Room Tip: Seaview premier.
2  Thank nineinarow

Thank you for your review and hope to see you back here

All the best from all the Kefalos team

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Second visit to this hotel and it was even better than our first: rooms or apartments are lovely, amenities are excellent, buffet breakfast has everything you could possibly want. Evening entertainment was good. Wifi only available in public lobby. 30 minute walk into Paphos along coastal pathway which is nice. Plenty good local tavernas in area. We had basket of fruit and prosecco in our room as we had stayed before which was lovely touch

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank carolineEd25

Dear CarolineEd25

Hello from all the team and thank you for staying with us once again. Thank you for your kind words about our location, apartments, breakfast, entertainment.

We hope to see you back here again