“amazing beautiful ride”
Review of Ride in Cyprus Ltd

Ride in Cyprus Ltd
Ranked #14 of 63 Outdoor Activities in Paphos
More attraction details
Owner description: Beautiful wooden stables overlooking the Paphos forest with magnificent mountainous views to Pano Panayia where the Eurasian and African tectonic plates crashed together, lifting Cyprus up out of the sea. They rise majestically to the far horizon where Pano Panayia nestles on the hillside.Riding beautiful happy thoroughbreds across spectacular varied country - from forest tracks to deserted Turkish villages, mountains and valleys, wide open plains to deep gorges, sea views and places where the entire vista is forest and nothing man made can be seen! Six horses who live as a herd and are very loved, in turn look after their riders, young and old. Rides can be for one hour up to 7 days! Sunset brandy sour rides are very popular in the summer and longer treks in spring and autumn. All abilities are catered for. Groups are small and guided. We also partner horses for Leadership, Team Building and Personal Development Training (Horse Assisted Education) and Horse Healing for Soul Coaching.45 mins from Paphos airport. 1.5km from a traditional, quiet, country hotel.
Reviewed 19 May 2017

My partner and i went for a morning ride, I am experienced, he is not and our host was amazing at catering for both our levels. She gave us expert advice and we were even provided with Jodhpurs and half chaps. The horses are very well cared for and obviously loved. Amazing scenery, and even as a beginner my partner got the hang of rising trot and even cantered (his 2nd time on a horse) Nothing could have been improved we had a wonderful experience and I would return and recommend in a heartbeat. Thanks

RideinCyprus, Owner at Ride in Cyprus Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

How wonderful of you to write this lovely review. It absolutely floats my boat to show people this amazing country with this amazing herd of horses. Thank you, I'm delighted you enjoyed the experience :-).... come and see us in Yorkshire, when I get there!

All reviews
"horse riding"
in 20 reviews
"amazing scenery"
in 6 reviews
"lots of interesting information"
"beautiful animals"
"clothing"
in 7 reviews
"remains"

Reviewed 12 May 2017

Well done Ride in Cyprus, special people, amazing location, happy horses living in an idlyic environment with a great team. Bringing together an experience that touches you on many levels.

Caroline has that magic touch that makes riding and connecting with a horse a memorable, worthwhile valuable experience that remains with you always.

Ride in Cyprus, always an adventure.

5  Thank Angus U

Awww thank you for your beautiful review. Yes I have been incredibly lucky with the wonderful people who have helped me build up this beautiful business - the building of the wooden stables especially, the herd of horses and the folk who came for the experience. All of this has led me to the next adventure in Yorkshire with this herd of horses to work with that connection you mention!

As you said, very profoundly ... Always an Adventure!!

Thank you.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

A great place to visit if you want to learn through horses, leadership skills, self-development and learning, boosting self-esteem etc.

1  Thank rokforstneric
RideinCyprus, Owner at Ride in Cyprus Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

Thank you for your lovely recommendation - I am thrilled you found the course useful and it was wonderful having you here :-)

Reviewed 21 April 2017

Caroline was extremely helpful with my two novice daughters and they had an absolutely brilliant time. The horses were lovely, well cared for and had excellent manners.
Thank you for a lovely day.

1  Thank mvergottini
RideinCyprus, Owner at Ride in Cyprus Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2017

Thank you so much for writing a review :-) it was great having you along and I'm delighted you really enjoyed the experience :-) thanks for coming.

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

One of the best experiences I had in Cyprus so far! It was the first time I've been in touch with horses in my life and it couldn't be better. We had some exercises to develop our connection with the horses, mostly breathing and walking with them trough some obstacles. I felt a depeer connection with Faruk, a kind horse with 22 years. Also Caroline was inspiring, her calm and humor made my day. I would recomend this experience Tô everyone! :)

1  Thank Ricardo F
RideinCyprus, Owner at Ride in Cyprus Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Wow! It is so exciting for me to hear you say it was your best experience so far, thank you for writing such a helpful review :-) I am passionate about how amazing horses are in helping us to recognise HOW we feel and therefore understand ourselves better, so we can better take better decisions for ourselves and forge better relationships with people. The horses are like a litmus paper and reflect our leadership challenges in such a wonderfully non-judgemental way! Thank you for coming and for your review - I hope you visit again before you leave Cyprus :-)