“Great experience”
Review of Ride in Cyprus Ltd

Ride in Cyprus Ltd
Ranked #14 of 59 Outdoor Activities in Paphos
More attraction details
Owner description: Beautiful wooden stables overlooking the Paphos forest with magnificent mountainous views to Pano Panayia where the Eurasian and African tectonic plates crashed together, lifting Cyprus up out of the sea. They rise majestically to the far horizon where Pano Panayia nestles on the hillside.Riding beautiful happy thoroughbreds across spectacular varied country - from forest tracks to deserted Turkish villages, mountains and valleys, wide open plains to deep gorges, sea views and places where the entire vista is forest and nothing man made can be seen! Six horses who live as a herd and are very loved, in turn look after their riders, young and old. Rides can be for one hour up to 7 days! Sunset brandy sour rides are very popular in the summer and longer treks in spring and autumn. All abilities are catered for. Groups are small and guided. We also partner horses for Leadership, Team Building and Personal Development Training (Horse Assisted Education) and Horse Healing for Soul Coaching.45 mins from Paphos airport. 1.5km from a traditional, quiet, country hotel.
Reviewed 7 May 2017

A great place to visit if you want to learn through horses, leadership skills, self-development and learning, boosting self-esteem etc.

1  Thank rokforstneric
RideinCyprus, Owner at Ride in Cyprus Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

Thank you for your lovely recommendation - I am thrilled you found the course useful and it was wonderful having you here :-)

All reviews
"horse riding"
in 20 reviews
"self esteem"
"amazing scenery"
in 6 reviews
"lots of interesting information"
"beautiful animals"
in 15 reviews
"abilities"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 21 April 2017

Caroline was extremely helpful with my two novice daughters and they had an absolutely brilliant time. The horses were lovely, well cared for and had excellent manners.
Thank you for a lovely day.

1  Thank mvergottini
RideinCyprus, Owner at Ride in Cyprus Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2017

Thank you so much for writing a review :-) it was great having you along and I'm delighted you really enjoyed the experience :-) thanks for coming.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

One of the best experiences I had in Cyprus so far! It was the first time I've been in touch with horses in my life and it couldn't be better. We had some exercises to develop our connection with the horses, mostly breathing and walking with them trough some obstacles. I felt a depeer connection with Faruk, a kind horse with 22 years. Also Caroline was inspiring, her calm and humor made my day. I would recomend this experience Tô everyone! :)

1  Thank Ricardo F
RideinCyprus, Owner at Ride in Cyprus Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Wow! It is so exciting for me to hear you say it was your best experience so far, thank you for writing such a helpful review :-) I am passionate about how amazing horses are in helping us to recognise HOW we feel and therefore understand ourselves better, so we can better take better decisions for ourselves and forge better relationships with people. The horses are like a litmus paper and reflect our leadership challenges in such a wonderfully non-judgemental way! Thank you for coming and for your review - I hope you visit again before you leave Cyprus :-)

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Really nice place and amazing experience. The staff was very kind and made me discover a interior connection with animals that I've never had... I advice to everyone!

Thank you soo much for your review - it means the world to me to shared the experience of the horse with you. It was also great to have your team with us and as always, fascinating to see how profound the connection with horses is! I hope the issues that came up and were therefore discussed amongst you will have helped the chemistry of your time here together. Thanks for coming and have a great stay in Cyprus :-)

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 April 2017

We had such a great time. Caroline is such a professional, she loves the horses so much and it is greatly felt. The kids had such a great time they could not stop talking about it.
The scenery is beautiful, everything was just perfect.
Bottom line, if you are in Cyprus with kids that like horses, this is one place you cannot afford to miss.
Will definitely go again on our next visit!

1  Thank amirmiller

Thank you for your lovely review! I am very touched :-) It gets me up in the morning knowing that people like you are coming and will soooo love the experience :-) thank you for coming and for the fabulous review!