“Very good food,hot vindaloo!”
Review of Poppadums Tandoori

Poppadums Tandoori
Ranked #23 of 627 Restaurants in Paphos
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Sept 2017 we decided to try this Indian we all enjoyed our food the staff all seemed really nice my vindaloo was very hot! worth a try if you are in the area.

3  Thank 1973shep
linda jayne z, Manager at Poppadums Tandoori, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Hello 1973shep.
Thank you for taking the time to write this review.
I am pleased that you had a nice dining experience in Poppadums and I hope that we get chance to welcome you again on your next visit to Paphos.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Wow, can't believe there are reviews below 4/5 star!!

We visited with family who live locally and this is their favourite eatery in Cyprus. Indian isn't my first choice of food, but I do eat it.

I can't remember the name of my starter, but it was chicken in a spicy sauce on a small nana bread. Wow, it was lovely. Then I had the chicken Bhuna as its one I'll try at home, so much nicer here, with a definite kick to it. Hubby had pakora to start, which he enjoyed then lamb jalfrezi for main - he did enjoy it, but far too spicy for him.........his mistake for ordering it, he's not into spice and made the wrong choice.

We ordered for portions of rice, but the waitress (I assume she's also the owner) recommended we only have three and ask for more if needed, which was great as the was more than enough.

The rose wine was lovely too.

All in all, a lovely meal. We'll be back if we are in Cyprus again!! :)

3  Thank Dorothy A

Hello Dorothy A.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this beautiful review.
I am so happy that Poppadums came up to your expectations and that you had a lovely evening with us.
Please bear in mind that we can adjust any dish to suit your taste buds so just let me know and we can prepare all the dishes exactly to your preference.
I am please you also enjoyed the wine....Me too!
We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Cyprus.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

This was our first time here and we had a lovely evening, we had a lovely meal and James our server was very pleasant. Would definitely recommend you give it a try

3  Thank Malumi201

Hello Malumi201,
Thank you for the lovely review.
I hope that we see you again very soon.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

I do not visit Indian resturants often as my Wife is not a curry fan, so
when she was away I went with friends.
The food and service was excellent, I would certainly go again.
Prices are not cheap or overly expensive but the quality is excellent.

3  Thank cliveh903

Hi cliveh903,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review.
I am so happy that you enjoyed your meal and please next time bring your lovely wife along and I will personally do my upmost to help her enjoy a meal with us.
Indian or Not !
Kind regards Linda

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Repeat visit to this great restaurant. Food was lovely as always and the staff can't do enough for you. Well worth a visit.

1  Thank Steve W

Hello Steve W
It is always so nice to see you and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Thank you.