“Wow! Best steak in Paphos.”

The Lodge Steak & Seafood Co.
Ranked #27 of 568 Restaurants in Paphos
Price range: USD 10 - USD 40
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Premiere South African Steakhouse and Seafood Restaurant in Paphos. Specialising in Charcoal Grilled, Dry Aged Steaks at excellent prices. Relax in our Cocktail Lounge, main restaurant or under the stars in our outside Braai Boma. Experiential Dining in an Exceptional Environment. Come and Taste Africa
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Delicious and perfectly cooked ribeye steak, took the servers advice on wine, which was excellent. A lovely warm and welcoming space with really nice staff. A very welcome addition to Kato Paphos.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,201)

Reviewed 4 December 2017

This restaurant was the best one we went to whilst in kato paphos, husband ordered the smaller of the sirloin steaks which was the size of his plate and their own sauce, which was that nice we asked if they sell it, which they do so we brought a jar home. I has breast of chicken with piri piri sauce (OMG it was hot), home made chips which are really nice, defo go again when in cypus .

Reviewed 29 November 2017

We found it with TripAdvisor, very good atmosphere, it was nice meal, garlic bread was very tasty, the steaks were good, my fillet was quite good (I had better), a pepper souse that you pay extra for, was not what i expected but I guess I had my expectations too high. overall stay was good experience.

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Wow. Must go. Just go hungry!

Portions are huge and everything is so good you'll feel bad if you can't eat it all.
The place is so cute and cozy interior, staff is friendly and attentive. And the food for what it was comes out quickly.

I had the surf and turf- 4 massive chicken legs, 6 delicious piri prawns, and a steak skewer plus steamed veggies. If only I had two stomachs. So so good.

My boyfriend had the 300g ribeye steak with delicious blue cheese sauce and twice baked chips.

And then we split the piri piri slaw- highly recommend!! I had too much of my own plate to try his steak but he said it was the best he's ever had.

Luckily they were nice enough to pack up the remaining food, hooray for breakfast tomorrow.

By far the best food we've had on the island yet and I'll be dreaming about this meal the rest of my life.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

Had 2 starters which were delicious and 2 fillet steaks that were sublime. Amazing chips and the sauce was delicious.