“Nicely decorated”

The Lodge Steak & Seafood Co.
Ranked #48 of 626 Restaurants in Paphos
Price range: USD 10 - USD 40
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Premiere South African Steakhouse and Seafood Restaurant in Paphos. Specialising in Charcoal Grilled, Dry Aged Steaks at excellent prices. Relax in our Cocktail Lounge, main restaurant or under the stars in our outside Braai Boma. Experiential Dining in an Exceptional Environment. Come and Taste Africa
Reviewed 29 November 2017

We found it with TripAdvisor, very good atmosphere, it was nice meal, garlic bread was very tasty, the steaks were good, my fillet was quite good (I had better), a pepper souse that you pay extra for, was not what i expected but I guess I had my expectations too high. overall stay was good experience.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,363)

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Wow. Must go. Just go hungry!

Portions are huge and everything is so good you'll feel bad if you can't eat it all.
The place is so cute and cozy interior, staff is friendly and attentive. And the food for what it was comes out quickly.

I had the surf and turf- 4 massive chicken legs, 6 delicious piri prawns, and a steak skewer plus steamed veggies. If only I had two stomachs. So so good.

My boyfriend had the 300g ribeye steak with delicious blue cheese sauce and twice baked chips.

And then we split the piri piri slaw- highly recommend!! I had too much of my own plate to try his steak but he said it was the best he's ever had.

Luckily they were nice enough to pack up the remaining food, hooray for breakfast tomorrow.

By far the best food we've had on the island yet and I'll be dreaming about this meal the rest of my life.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

Had 2 starters which were delicious and 2 fillet steaks that were sublime. Amazing chips and the sauce was delicious.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

We always enjoy Sundays at the Lodge. There is a great band Back Cab who play really good rock. The food is good salads, fried pitta, chicken drumsticks, spicy liver, pork steak and lastly the star of the show the ribs!! There is an unending flow of wine and drinks.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Returned to try after a terrible experience previously. Shown quickly to table and drinks waiter was quick with wine list and menu. Tall Horse wine was very expensive . Ribs were excellent and accompanying chips also. My wife's fillet steak was good but not outstanding. Overall reasonable meal. Big negative was the speed with which our plates were removed and dessert menu pushed onto us. Just seemed they wanted us out as ion as they could, ruined what could have been a nice evening.