“A nice comfortable apartment.”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Royal Seacrest

Jacuzzi
Pool view from side of pool Living  room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Jacuzzi
Pool view from side of pool
Living  room
Living room with LCD tv
Master Bedroom with en suite
Twin bedroom
View from inside twin bedroom
Fully equipped Kitchen
Main Bathroom
En suite shower
Pool view including lagoon bridge
Lagoon bridge
Pool side fountain
Seaview from apartment balcony
Back balcony view towards Paphos Old town
Fully equipped Gym
View of swimming pool from Lagoon bridge
Pool side loungers
Garden beside Lagoon pool
Seaview from Roof Terrace
View from along rear balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
michaelsc...
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
“A nice comfortable apartment.”
Reviewed 8 August 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Overall we were very pleased with the apartment. It was in a decent location, 4 minutes walk to the main Kings Rd, lots of bars, restaurants shops etc. An ok pool at the complex and very quite late May early June. A good bus service into Paphos Harbour, a beautiful location to explore. The downsides were; The kitchen was rather poorly equipped (Utensils, pots, pans etc) The Kings Rd is an ongoing building site, thankfully you are far enough away not to hear any noise. Our first trip to Cyprus, I would certainly come back.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: A nice comfortable apartment, very good beds.
Liked least: The roadworks on Kings Rd.
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Leeworthy
“Definitely be coming back.”
Reviewed 7 August 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Absolutely loved the apartment, the location and our stay, we'll definitely be coming back again very soon.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Nickwinks
Wirral
“All you could want in an apartment”
Reviewed 3 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

I spent 8 nights here with my partner and my mum so we had a 2 bed apartment in block A 206

Robert was so helpful with the booking process and kindly held dates open either side as I booked this long before the flights went on sale, he was also then fine when I confirmed my final dates. When I was due to make final payment he advised me of all the information I needed regarding collecting key, codes for WIFI and safe and he also left water and milk in fridge for our arrival which was much appreciated as we arrived late in evening.
The apartment is clean and has everything you need, there is a main bathroom with bath (which I personally like to relax in when on holiday) then in the double room there is also a walk in shower which my mum was thrilled about as she struggles getting in and out of bath these days. The twin bedroom has patio doors that open onto the front balcony walkway and the sun rises there in the morning, then there are patio doors onto the balcony at back where table and chairs are and the sun was there late afternoon early evening which again is our preference however I did not know this before we arrived.
We connected to WIFI the first night and it was perfect every day and the TV was great as it has free view and many films. I know you don't go on holiday to watch TV but as we were taking mum we did stay in a couple of nights as her feet swelled up after days out walking, so she loved us getting a take away and watching a movie. We can highly recommend the pizzas from Martelli (I think that was the name) it is the Italian restaurant right across road from where you come out onto main road. Then the fish and chip shop down the Tomb of Kings road to the right, we did try to walk quick back from there to keep it warm however there is an oven and microwave in apartment if you need to warm food up. We don't cook or do washing when away as do enough at home but there are all the utensils to do so if needed. I can understand families with small children may need to so this apartment is ideal.

I only have one down side to this holiday and sadly it’s nothing that the owners of these apartments can do. To get to the main road where all the restaurants are you have to walk over some waste ground, it’s such a same but I guess no one owns it to build a proper walk way on and if they did they may build on it so then you would not have access to the road that way. Also there are lots of road works going on which I believe have been going on for a while again nothing the Royal Seacrest can do about this but it was frustrating trying to cross the road. It would have been a lovely walk down to the harbour and we did do it the first day with mum took about 30 mins. However after 1st day we saw the buses passes virtually every ten minutes so we used these it is 1.50 euro each and worth it in my eyes, only took 5-10 mins you just get off outside KFC and cross the road and you are back to the wasteland

Aside from that we loved everything else and would definitely return, we went in middle of May and it was really quiet so I am not sure how it would be in height of season but for us when dipping in the pool each there was only 1 or 2 families about.
Nearby I can recommend the Iris bar, Fat Mamas and the Greek Taverna to eat in and then down at the harbour there are lots of lovely places (Chloe’s Chinese was fab as was the meal we had at Captains View)

If you have any questions feel free to ask, but I wouldn’t hesitate to return and to go through Robert again as he was easy to deal with and very helpful (apologies again Robert for calling you when we landed back in UK in early hours – whoops!)

Thanks for a great holiday

Travelling group: Extended Family
Reviewed 5 October 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Travelling group: Young Children
lancashire
Reviewed 2 October 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing