“Great food good atmosphere”
Review of Gabor Restaurant

Gabor Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 631 Restaurants in Paphos
Price range: USD 17 - USD 26
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, View, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 November 2018

We went twice for dinner once on the fixed price menu where there is good selection, the second time I went for the rack of lamb ,perfectly cooked. My wife had the fish.
Service was quick but not overwhelming.
On both occasion cost was 50-55 Euro including wine and water.
Very reasonable

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,013)

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Amazing meal at Gabor
It had been recommended by a hotel guest & it didn’t disappoint
We all had the set menu less than 20euros each.The garlic prawns were delicious & enormous
Couldn’t fault anything about the place from the attentive staff or the food
Complementary drinks at the end of the meal & flowers for the ladies
Lovely little touches
Will definitely be back
Well worth a visit ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Reviewed 5 November 2018

We have visited this restaurant several times over recent years but had not visited this year until now. It is very late in the season and the restaurant was accordingly fairly quiet but the food was just as good as ever, as was the service. A nice place to eat.

Reviewed 30 October 2018

We' visited this French Restaurant a few times Went there on Sat 27 October to celebrate my husband's birthday. The food as usual was good and I love the bread. We had a set meal for a change and it did not disappoint as although it's a set meal it came out just like the a la carte all nicely plated. My husband tried the Kir Royale which was a pleasant drink, had I not been the driver I would have had a glass too instead of a sip. Staff was okay but not too attentive they are very busy and seems to be rushing about. John the owner was really polite and friendly. We were disappointed that we did not get the brandy and liquor this time round at the end of the meal. Apart from that we had a good meal and could not fault the food. I was really full in fact I think I over ate and I only have the fish dishes. I recommend that you give them a try. It's advisable to book a table. Will be visiting them again soon.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

Excellent food and service lovely manager and staff. Nothing too much trouble thank you we will be back again. Everyone should try here

Date of visit: October 2018