“Wonderful French Restaurant”

Cuisines: French
Good for: View, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We found this in June this year, and returning in September we just had to go again - Twice in the 10 nights we were there
We had a complimentary Gazpacho, then Amuse Bouche, then also a reduced price Kir Royale cocktail
The food is amazing, and we were lucky enough to have a table outside, and when booked for our second visit, John reserved the same table.
John and Andria own this amazing restaurant, and if you order crepes then John cooks them at your table

all in all a wonderful experience. and all the staff are charming too and the brandy in a glass over a warmer is a lovely touch . See you next year when we come in June

Write a ReviewReviews (1,006)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Been here before and had the a la carte menu which was outstanding. This time we chose to have the set meal. It was good but no where near as good as the al a carte. Lesson learned.
The staff here are very good as is the service, not the cheapest in town but you get what you pay for and we will return.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Don’t have a starter as you will be too full to finish your main course, which is what happened me! I had surf & turf as my main, absolutely divine. They bring amuse bouche which are gorgeous. Everything about our dining experience there was excellent. Will definitely be going back if I’m in Paphos again .

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First time at this restaurant & it was lovely. My steak was perfect as was my husband's. Both of our desserts were cooked at the table. My husband's was flambed bananas & i had flambed blackberries with ice cream which was amazing.
Service good. We will return.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

A lovely restaurant, food beautiful and service 5 star plus. A visit to this restaurant is a must if you like good quality food.