“Safari day 🐢”

Evis Jeep Safari
Ranked #19 of 59 Outdoor Activities in Paphos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: “Evis Jeep Safari” was founded in 1996. The biggest safari company in Paphos. To give people one of the best days of their lives is the goal of company. A professional solid team of drivers and guides is the key to success. Good jokes, tricks with jeeps and wonderful attractions – all this awaits you in tour. We will share our knowledge with you and introduce you to plants...
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Thought we would have a safari day as we had not seen any of the place where we was staying ! Was a full day but did spend a lot of it in the jeep , as we was the second group to be picked up we was in the back of the jeep which was a little uncomfortable as we are tall and there was no seat belts which i didn’t like. Went to blue lagoon which was lovely but wasn’t there long enough as had to get back in jeep to go to next stop . We stopped for lunch for an hour and half but was only one restaurant to go to and wasn’t very good. Then went to a waterfall but wasn’t what I expected was a little thing in middle of nowhere and looks like it was run by the jeeps owners dad ! We did get to see some hidden gems but I wouldn’t do it again and also if you don’t like heights or driving on cliff edge this is not for you as I was petrified driving along dirt roads with a sheer drop down the mountain side.

All reviews
"aphrodite rock"
"cracking jokes"
"aphrodite baths"

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We had our driver Marinos, a great guy, came with his jeep that was clean and looks great.
We were 6 people at the trip and we all haf a great time, the places are very nice, the team is great and Marinos was a great tour guide.

Thank you.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Safari was good though the places were quite far away with long drives on the Jeep. One driver (unfortunately ours) was a pretty poor communicator and didn't even smile for the whole duration. 10 jeeps went together and all 9 drivers took care of the people except ours. This happened despite us telling the booking people to send an English speaking driver. Places covered were ok. Adonis Waterfall was hyped so much but it was just a drain falling into a small pool.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Evis himself led our group for the “jeep and deep” tour. He is an amazingly entertaining guide for the day! The jeep safari was fun and informative with Evis providing plenty of information and ensuring we all had a great time with his crazy jokes! We then took a boat to blue lagoon which is beautiful. The tour ended with a stop at the Adonis waterfall with an opportunity for a refereshing dip! The end of March is pleasant but water is very cold. I was brave enough to go for a swim in the sea where the boat stopped and you do acclimatise after a minute or so but it is not warm!

1  Thank sims_chatha
See more reviews
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

What makes a great day trip?

1. Quality of vehicle

2. Quality of scenery and activities

3. Quality of service and charisma of the.. drivers

All I can say is that on my maiden voyage to Cyprus I was less than enthusiastic about a day tour in a sweaty 4x4 with some lack luster tour guide, but for relationship reasons I had to go with the flow.

I was EXTREMELY surprised how much fun I had. My girlfriend was enchanted from the beginning as the weather and scenery was exceptional.

The main tour guide Evis, was energetic and fun but knew the northern European boundaries. I had a blast with him and would love to visit his evening entertainment at his bar but time constraints won out.

The extra added trip to the blue lagoon sets his safari eons ahead of the competition and really was the highlight of my day.

(I have no affiliation with Evis or his company and have not received a gratitude for this post)