“Loved it”

Funky Vino
Ranked #204 of 1,074 Restaurants in Nicosia
Price range: USD 6 - USD 12
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

I have visited Funky Vino several times and I love it!!! It has a mystique ambiance that is perfect for a wine bar, Its small plates and platters are delicious. Try the pizzas they are amazing. I also love the cheese platters they prepare there. And the best of all it is value for money

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our evening at Funky Vino! The staff recommended a great wine, the cheese and meat platter was delicious and the whole atmosphere of this place was perfect for a relaxing night!

3  Thank Theodoti
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed this place,we got the mixed platter,ruccola salad and a bottle of rose the waiter recommended and really liked everything we ordered...prices were reasonable and atmosphere casual and relaxing...would have preferred the music to be a bit lower volume.

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Cosy atmosphere, excellent service, friendly staff, reasonable prices.
We ordered a wine that the waiter suggested according to what we asked for snd a mixed platter. Both excellent choices. Good variety of wines including Cyprus wines.

Reviewed 1 May 2016

Funky Vino.....first day of their 'Brunch', so a gang of us decided to try them out....huge mistake. Lovely place, live jazz, buzzing with people, seemed a good choice. We ordered our drinks (took 20 mins to come) and then made our orders for brunch. Fifteen minutes after the FIRST dish came, that was promptly finished and then we were honoured by the SECOND dish being served, a while later the THIRD dish arrived....by this time we were wondering what was happening...in all my years of going to eateries, the procedure was everybody orders then the order arrives more or less the same time for everybody. Not here. Apparently when we questioned the staff we were told it was 'The Concept'. I was neither impressed by the word nor 'Their Concept'. If it took 1 hour from the first dish to be served till the last (which it did as there was six of us) does their 'Concept' as they so lovingly called it, mean that everybody has to sit there watching the others eat until they get served??? Strange, weird, was this just 'teething problems' first day Brunch?? Whatever it was, sorry I just don't get this 'Concept', will stick to places where the service is of a higher standard, better prices and not lukewarm Frappe (I even had to ask for ice) from next door at Second Cup.....Will have to try harder.....Nil points from me.....If this is Vino Cultura's little baby sister, send it back to other to teach her how to behave, Vino Cultura has a very high standard in my books, funky Vino was crap...

Andreas G, General Manager at Funky Vino, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2016

Dear Ms. Scarlet,

We would like to sincerely apologise for your unpleasant experience at Funky Vino.
On the other hand, we would also like to thank you for sharing this important information regarding certain weaknesses that were faced at Funky Vino on its first day of brunch. We do not take any of our customer’s unfavorable experiences lightly and would like to assure you that these errors have already been dealt with.
Apologies once again and we hope that this one disagreeable encounter will not put you off from visiting us again.

Please feel free to contact us anytime for any queries or comments that you may have at 22 – 250035.