“Amazing Flat”
other travellers have booked this property
Lounge and dining area w access to large balcony
Lounge Lounge and dining area w access to large balcony
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Lounge
Lounge and dining area w access to large balcony
Dining area part of lounge w access to large balcony
External view of the apartment
Welcoming entrance of the luxurious flat
Board games are available like chess
Fully equipped kitchen with access to balcony
Fully equipped kitchen
Large balcony with park view
Large balcony
Local tastes can be provided on request.
Toilet downstairs
Bathroom Upstairs
Bedroom 4 - Double, Naturally Bright & Breezy
Bedroom 4 - Naturally Bright and Breezy
Park next to the flat
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Ranim E
“Amazing Flat”
Reviewed 26 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

This is my second time at Gulcan's flat. The Flat is at a prime location, 2 minutes walking to the bus station, 20 minutes walking to the old city.
The flat is also newly furnished and fully equipped.
Mrs. Gulcan is very a very nice and helpful person. I enjoy staying at this place, whenever I visit Nicosia again I will surely rent this flat.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
ozgurgenc...
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed 14 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The flat was extremely clean and well kept. Gulcan was a lovely host. She helped me with renting a car as well. The location of the flat is very convenient to the supermarket, cafes and especially to the bus network on foot. I had a great time there and would definitely consider staying at her flat next time I visit Cyprus. I would highly reccomend to tripadvisor users to book their accomodation with Gulcan.

16 Sep 2017
It was very nice to host you Özgür... It will be our pleasure to host you again.
dasatoman
Kamna Gorica, Slovenia
“The best holidays ever”
Reviewed 13 September 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We came with our friends and stay together in the flat for a week. Our hoste Gulcan aranged for us whathever we wanted. In the flat we had everything and enjoy our meals in the big balcony. We spent a great time togheter and for sure we will come again.

13 Sep 2017
It was our pleasure to provide your needs during your stay... See you again in Cyprus
Zanda P
“Perfectly Clean, Air-Conditioned, and Situated Apartment”
Reviewed 13 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Gulcan was lovely and welcoming, helped me settle in and told me about the area and the things I could go see.

The building itself is beautiful on the outside, and the rooms inside were clean and tastefully decorated. Fully furnished, from washing machine to coffee table.

The AC is amazing. Not too loud either, with a sleep mode to make it really quiet. This was a godsend in the hot nights.

There's plenty of shops nearby, a park only a short walk away, and it's only a short ~15min drive north of Nicosia.

Just the Wi-Fi which flaked out twice, though Gulcan called up the provider about it to resolve it, but otherwise stable and fast enough.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
13 Sep 2017
It was our pleasure to host you Zanda :). See you in Cyprus again!
Zuhre G
“Mrs”
Reviewed 26 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Fantastic To stay.
The location is superb close to all amenities.
Me and my family were very impressed with the apartment it surely is luxurious.
The landlady has thought about every little detail to make our stay homely.
The apartment is fully equipped in every form of way especially the kitchen.
The decor and quality of the apartment is high. I I would highly recommend this accommodation.

NICE CLEAN FRIENDLY A***** SERVICE

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing