Free cancellation until 23/07
USD 312
USD 272
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 55% below average rates

The price you found is 55% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 610/night.

USD 242
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 489
2,506 results
All reviewsbeach barlow keya la carte restaurantcouples hotelcocktail makinggala nightsuperior roombuilding worksea viewthomson repsevening entertainmentrelaxing holidaygold hotelshow cookingbar staffglass of sparkling winewaiter service
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We booked for a last minute winter break in March to get away from the bad weather at home. We thoroughly enjoyed the food in the buffet restaurant and found our room extremely comfortable.

We stayed for one week and will certainly return. The weather was warm and pleasant during the day, more chilly at night. There were many retired couples having 3 or 4 weeks there at the time.

Room Tip: Pool and sea view rooms get afternoon sunshine. At the back the rooms are very quiet, which we enjoyed more.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank sinclaim
AtlanticaBay, General Manager at Atlantica Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Guests,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Sensimar Bay by Atlantica with other members.

We are very pleased to learn that you had such an enjoyable holiday with us and delighted that you will be returning in the future.

Your positive comments on our restaurant and rooms are greatly appreciated and will be passed on.

We will look forward to welcoming you back to the Sensimar Bay by Atlantica very soon.

Kind Regards!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We took a very late deal to come here for a well earned break after a very difficult six months. As we had payed so little for the trip we were not expecting too much. On our arrival we upgraded to a sea view room to enjoy the afternoon sun on our balcony for 105 Euro’s, well worth the money.

The restaurant provided plenty of variety for breakfast, lunch and evening meal, at every meal time we found something to enjoy which has not been the case at other all inclusive hotels. I spoke to the head chef on a couple of occasions and he was friendly and approachable. Every evening the meat on offer was slightly over cooked for our liking (we like our meat to be rare), he explained that because of the culture of people claiming for food poisoning they have to fully cook all meats etc. What a shame that these few have mucked it up for the many of people like us!!!

From beginning to end the staff were friendly and attentive apart from the drinks waitresses around the pool, I mentioned this to the manger on the reception. The following day the waitresses were smiling and friendly, well done the management.

The cheap local bus service provided us with easy access to the delights of Limassol, make the effort to go and see the marina and old town if nothing else. We took the number 30 bus to “The Mall” shopping area, then the number 18 to visit the ruins at Kurion. The bus drops you on the main road and it’s a 10 minute walk up to the ruins, this would put some people off but for only 12 Euro’s we though it great value.

We spent the rest of our week lazing round the pool and enjoying drinks on our balcony in the late afternoon. Being an ‘Adult only’ hotel was a real bonus, don’t get me wrong we adore our grandchildren but on a holiday like this the silence is wonderful.

Younger people be aware, the age group here averages around 60....!!!

4  Thank Clive R
AtlanticaBay, General Manager at Atlantica Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Guests,

Thank you for sharing your review on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to learn that you had a relaxing holiday with us and that you were pleased with our hotel and facilities overall.

Your wonderful comments on our staff will certainly be passed on.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Sensimar Bay by Atlantica in the near future.

Best Wishes!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Excellent 4* We arrived on the 28/3/18 the day before our 21st Wedding anniversay. I have to say Doc, you must just be a serial winger. I thing the food is delightful. Freshly sliced orange, grapefruit and an array of cereal for breakfast. Then if you fancy a full English bacon either streaky or back, fried bread, either Greek style or English sausages ( not tinned ). An egg station that does eggs the local way and omelettes if you so desire.not forgetting they have HP Sause. Fresh bread that’s probably baked in-house and I know as I used to bake for a living.

The lunch time is also great with local cuisine and international they also cater for finicky English wingers with chips and gravy,

On our anniversay we were wined and dined in the al a carte area with a complementary bottle of champagne. The meal was high class restaurant standard. And the waiting staff extremely complementary.

I have been to a number of all inclusive hotels over the past 2yrs and this is by far the best yet.

Staff are brill always happy to see you but that the Greek/Cypriot way.
Rooms are spotless and cleaned daily no sign of and rusty or wonky fittings

My final word is on the Rep. Natalie I think her name is. She is actually a local girl who works for TUI, and her knowledge of the area is amazing. I collect football shirts from local teams when we are on holiday it’s like a hobby of mine and Natalie went out of her was to check with some of her friends who play the game (as she is not a footy fan) to locate the best shop to go to.

So Dr Julian we are at the same hotel and I think your wrong, and you know what you may of had a bad experience, deal with it.

22  Thank jimthemadmann

Dear Guests,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on Trip Advisor.

We always welcome all of our guests' comments and suggestions which we take into consideration as we continue to improve our hotel, facilities and services.

Thank you also for your positive remarks on our Food & Beverage outlets, our rooms and of course our staff, who are by far our greatest asset!

We wish you a pleasant and memorable stay and look forward to welcoming you back to the Sensimar Bay by Atlantica very soon.

Best Regards!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We are currently staying at this hotel and what a lovely place it is. The staff are all friendly enough and we enjoy laying by the pool and having drinks brought to us.
We were greeted on arrival with wine and fresh rolls as others have already said, and our bags were in our rooms by the time we got there.
The food is good, with a variety each night (certainly not bland as someone stated) with a chance to try local tastes and the A la carte restaurant is excellent with great service and lovely food which you can use once on your stay.
It's a quiet atmosphere with a mixed age of adults, and daily activities such as yoga and aqua aerobics.
The decor is lovely with great detail on the ceilings, indoor water features and lighting. Our room is also nice, though not sea facing, it is a more recently refurbished room with a walk in shower.
We would come back here again, this is our first stay with Tui Sensimar and it's great with no kids around.
We have visited some nice ancient ruins and did the Tui trip to Famagusta which although being eiry was also very interesting.
The hotel beech area is not open yet, and a few minutes walk to the underpass. The beech is not the best with lots of Peebles and black sand,. It depends what you want.
We leave on the 4th April and will miss the place.
The management are keen for feedback and more than willing to help and take advice.
My only change I would like to see is changing plastic straws to an environmentally equivalent.

9  Thank Mpackham45

Dear Guests,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor.

We are pleased to learn that you are enjoying your stay at the Sensimar Bay by Atlantica.

We are grateful for your positive feedback on our staff and our hotel overall which we will certainly pass on.

Enjoy the remainder of your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Kindest Regards!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I am writing this review whilst I am unfortunate enough to be still staying at this TUI hotel. I e-mailed TUI's customer services on 28.03.18, today is late on the 30.03.18. They did not bother to reply to me yet. Interstingly, the automatic acknowledgment of my e-mail was in German. I didn't bother raising my concerns directly beyond reception, with the hotel management, as my impression is the management already know what people have isues with and have no intention of addressing things - you can see this from previous unhappy reviews on Tripadvisor and the robotic responses from the hotels customer services manager.

During my stay on my second day other guests told me of the rubbish food to expect for my week ahead - at first I scoffed at them but soon came to a painful realisation they were right.

So here is my review:

First the good: overall, bar staff and housekeeping staff were great. If all you want and care about is a boozy holiday, then you will not go wrong here. Bar service is super quick, drinks are generous and staff are lovelly.

Now the bad: My opinion is that the management, and their higher up bods at TUI, are only interested in turnover and actually care nothing about the experience of their customers. I think the head chef does a good job with the obviously meagre budget he has - meats are cheap cuts and repetetive. Restaurant staff are hit and miss, some not friendly and not attentive, or amenable - you sit where you are told to and adhere to the mantra of this is not my job if you ask for something? The food served is well executed for what it is, but it is incredably boring and monotinous. As a resullt I ate out quite a lot. The food for breakfast was consistently the worst - nothing to like about it - I mean salty local sausages or cheap hot dog things? The person on the egg station was plain nasty too. Don't ask for an egg as you like or accept the tuts..Compared to other 4 star hotels I have stayed at, this is really more like 1or 2 stars for the food. I actually now find the thought of eating in the restaurant depressing. To make matters worse, I decided to give up on breakfast and have a hot meal from the advertised snack menu from 10.30am to 12.30pm. I was then told this service didn't exist - I complained to the TUI rep - no joy. In actual fact, upon reflection, I've only eaten breakfast twice here as I can bare no more.

They also say sandwiches are available - they are - see the attached pictures. They are rubbish - words cannot describe - I mean hot dog buns with tasteless stuff inside. This place is all about charging you a lot of your heard earned cash and providing you with the cheapest possible options so TUI maximize short term profits. My opinion.

Quite a few people have noted the shower situation. TUI clearly still have no concern for the health and safety of their victims / I mean guests. The water really does unbelievably rapidly turn from warm, to scalding. It is both dangerous as you have to move quyickly, and REALLY annoying. Annoying being the opposite of relaxing...

The comunal areas and staff outside the restaurant are fine. The overall experience, in my opinion, is this package is a rip off. Avoid if you need to relax.

One last word, see the attached pic. Talk about dated fixtures in the bathroom - I mean rust city. Also the drawers - not luxury. Also, I forgot to mention the beds - knackered - springs digging into your sides / back

Stayed: March 2018
19  Thank DoctorJulianS
AtlanticaBay, General Manager at Atlantica Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Dr. Julian,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor.

Firstly thank you for your kind feedback regarding our bar and housekeeping staff.

We would, also, like to clarify a few points:

We are extremely surprised to read your remarks regarding the food as most of the previous reviews received from the beginning of the Season compliment both our Leda restaurant and our A La Carte Restaurant. None-the-less, your comments will be passed on to our Food & Beverage department for further investigation.

In addition, there is indeed a hot snack service available from 10.30 am to approximately 12.30 pm when our Leda restaurant reopens its doors for the lunch buffet. A hot snack service is also available from 14.30 hrs to approximately 18.30 hrs when our restaurant reopens for dinner. We would be interested to know the time and date this incident occurred in order to look into this further.

Regarding the shower, if you are still with us, kindly contact our Reception staff and we will arrange for one of our Maintenance Engineer's to check and resolve this issue. The safety and welfare of our guests are very important to us and problems of this nature can be easily repaired.

Both the management team and TUI work together to address and resolve any issues our residents have as well as accommodate our guests' wishes and needs as often as we possibly can. If you are still residing at the hotel we kindly recommend that you contact a member of our management team in order for us to be able to address your concerns promptly and efficiently.

We hope to have the opportunity to meet with you in person.

Kind Regards!