All reviews hotel is located other cities finikoudes beach saint lazarus bus stop christos church
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I have stayed in more than 200 hotels and I had never experienced something like this. I booked a shared dormroom for 3 people but instead got a small shared room for 2. When I went to my room, there were hairs of other people on my pillowcase and linen and the towel was worn out and full of dirty brown spots... I slept with my clothes every night. My roommate arrived the first night and was loud and very unpolite. Every night he snored so hard that even earbuds didn't help, he woke me up 4 to 5 times each night. When I asked the hotel manager after the second night to please change my room he was very rude and yelled at me. I decided to stay there because I didn't want to waste money but I really had to move.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

After reading all the comments, I don't have any expectation on the hotel, but I still choose it because of the location.

Good points :
1. Good location if you have a night flight : 15 minutes from the airport by bus and a bus stop of the airport bus is just round the corner. Also a good location if u have a early bus to other cities. The Intercity bus stop is 10 minutes away by walk. Beach side is also 5 minutes away from the hotel.
2. Get "upgraded" to a single room though I booked a dorm room
3. Staff are very friendly and helpful. They try their very best to help you.
4. The only budget option in Larnaca, especially for solo backpackers.

Bad points:
1. I feel very insecure in the room as there is no lock for the room !!
2. The bathroom is unbelievable small !
3. Extremely old fashioned room. All the things are very old.
4. The bedding are obviously not clean and smelly . The whole room has a musty smell.
5. WiFi is only available in the lobby
6. Though close to the seaside, it is in a residential neighbourhood. Therefore, when u arrive at night, u will have hesitation as the surrounding is very quiet.
7. Room can be cleaner.

All in all, I don't regret for my choice due to its price and unbeatable location. But I won't stay for more than 1 night.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Very RUDE owner and sarcastic on top of that. Fair enough check in closes by midnight, which is written on the site but we haven't noticed that and we went at 1:30am. Still though, no need for such a behaviour. All doors of the hotel were locked and the owner locks them after midnight. So if anyone wants to go out, cannot get in because is locked. Who locks it down on the weekends anyways or more importantly.. what if there is an EMERGENCY?? We booked a double bed room for two people (me and my partner). My partner (I'm Cypriot and he's Nigerian) was standing next to me and he asked him in NOT so polite way "What do you want?" or "What are you doing here?" (Can't recall). Also, I was speaking in English, to make my partner feel comfortable and when the owner checked my passport he asked if I'm Cypriot and I said yes. So, he asked me "why do you speak in english" and I said to make my partner feel comfortable and he laughed with my answer and shaked his head. Later on, he mentioned that there isn't hot water the whole time, but only on specific hours, which is quite strange and not so good.. The last thing that happened and it got us feel upset it was when he asked us if the one backpack it was our only belonging. We answered yes and then he shaked his head again and laughed.
The room was dirty and filthy and did not have soap or anything else to wash your hands. The aircondition was not working properly so we were cold all night long. Generally, VERY BAD experience. We WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN and WE WILL NEVER recommended this "hotel". You're supposed to go somewhere to relax and not to be JUDGED or DISCRIMINATED. We booked it for 2 nights we only stayed the one.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Quest748404
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Dirty, cobwebs everywehre in the room. toilet bowl broken, bad smell everywhere, antipathic and hostile personel. Noise. nobody explained us that the entrance door is closed at night until 7:30 and how to get out of the hotel (expecially if there is a fire or other disaster). A horrible place to be!!!

Room tip: Never go to this hotel!!!
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2017

It has taken me over a year to write this review, as I have just decided to drop the court case against what has to be, the WORST hotel I have ever stayed in.
A group of us went to Cyprus last year for a football match & unfortunately ended up staying in this hole.
We thought we were getting a deal until we got there. The place was filthy. Our bathroom door wouldn't close - not that it wouldn't lock - it stayed open a good 8-12 inches. The air conditioning unit - when it worked - looked & sounded as if it was about to take off.
But, best of all was the fact that they took cash off us on arrival & then charged my credit card AGAIN 2 months later, as well as a further charge for a cash withdrawl that was never made from their card machine. Strange that, since the card machine was out of order when we arrived. Though, reading through some of the other reviews, I am not surprised. The guy who owns / rums the place is a crook.
It is a sin that companies like Booking.com allow this hotel to advertise with them.

Room tip: Stay away.
Date of stay: October 2016