All reviews cozy room pleasant walk nice size stay there again free wifi old town comfortable beds nice hotel piedmont microwave bathroom luxembourg city buses hairdryer
Reviewed 8 March 2016

General clean impression

Rooms: Clean, quiet, old-fashioned and dark (4/5)
Breakfast: "French Breakfast" - no scrambled eggs, bacon. Few choices of bread (not fresh) and cheese/ham. (3/5)
Location: 20 minutes walking distance to the centre of town

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 December 2015 via mobile

Found on booking.com deals.
Lucky me
Great room with a large comfortable bed drowned in pillows. A massive walk-in shower and fresh towels. Top floor at the back with a small terrace. Clean n tidy as expected.
Breakfast was a good European buffet service. Filled me up
Helpful reception staff and a garage for the car. Thank you

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Jason C
Reviewed 21 October 2015

I was pleased with the friendly staff during my short 1-night stay at this hotel. The romm was very nice and quiet (in the back). I had a great deal (€90 breakfast included) probably because I booked last minute and the hotel was trying to fill the rooms. Breakfast buffet was great.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back are quiet (except for planes now and then)
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2015

The hotel was fine. Nothing spectacular but nothing horrible either. We had a nice room but they do sort of fib a little when it comes to the air conditioner. It was in the room and it blew air but it was not cold. We were able to open the windows and we were lucky the weather was cooler. The receptionist was not overly warm but not rude. Pretty typical for european hotels. Same with the employee who ran the breakfast. The wifi was free and worked great. We also brought out 2 dogs and just FYI it is 15 euro a night per dog.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

Hotel was clean, we had a studio apartment as there were 6 of us. It was small, but tidy.
Huge amounts of storage space. I'd say it's a 3*really. Staff friendly enough. No free wifi and breakfast was just continental.
Seemed to be on the flight path! Note to self don't leave the windows open. It does have Airton, which was most welcome in this heat.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family