Hotel Piemont
Melia Luxembourg(Luxembourg City)
USD 244
USD 151
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 191/night.

Novotel Suites Luxembourg(Luxembourg City)(Great Value!)
USD 212
USD 179
  • Room Service
Sofitel Luxembourg Europe(Luxembourg City)
USD 256
USD 200
  • Restaurant
DoubleTree by Hilton Luxembourg(Luxembourg City)(Great Value!)
USD 191
USD 137
Doubletree
  • Pool
Novotel Luxembourg Centre(Luxembourg City)
USD 198
USD 179
USD 251
USD 208
Hotel Carlton(Luxembourg City)
USD 151
USD 136
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Grand Hotel Victor Hugo(Luxembourg City)(Great Value!)
USD 127
USD 115
  • Restaurant
Le Place d'Armes Hotel(Luxembourg City)
USD 309
USD 285
Relais & Châteaux
  • Restaurant
All reviewsflat screen tvpleasant walkstay there againwithin walking distancefree wifion footold townhotel is locatedstar hotelpiedmontfridgesinkluxembourgbusescityslippersdesk
Reviewed 29 July 2015

The hotel was fine. Nothing spectacular but nothing horrible either. We had a nice room but they do sort of fib a little when it comes to the air conditioner. It was in the room and it blew air but it was not cold. We were able to open the windows and we were lucky the weather was cooler. The receptionist was not overly warm but not rude. Pretty typical for european hotels. Same with the employee who ran the breakfast. The wifi was free and worked great. We also brought out 2 dogs and just FYI it is 15 euro a night per dog.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

Hotel was clean, we had a studio apartment as there were 6 of us. It was small, but tidy.
Huge amounts of storage space. I'd say it's a 3*really. Staff friendly enough. No free wifi and breakfast was just continental.
Seemed to be on the flight path! Note to self don't leave the windows open. It does have Airton, which was most welcome in this heat.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2015 via mobile

Let's start with the positives.

Location is ok, although it is quite a walk into the centre. Room size not bad either, compact but not cramped. There's parking outside too.

So what's not to like? The attitude of staff.

My booking.com reservation mysteriously added half board, despite not asking for it. Because no payment or card details were taken I decided to tell reception on arrival that I wouldn't be wanting a meal and needed just bed and breakfast.

Big mistake. Eager not to lose a few euros the receptionist refused to amend the meal part of the booking (which we hadn't asked for or paid for before arrival ). She insisted we had to eat in the hotel, from a limited menu of pasta dishes and salads. My colleague and I enjoy our food. Nothing appealed, the restaurant ambience was non existent too. The food offered appeared to be poor value for the extra money we were being charged. A meal consisted of just one dish and one drink.

I've never been to a hotel where the customer is constantly told that they are in the wrong, and where staff have no intention to rectify a problem.

This lack of customer care was reflected in their attitude to the non working air conditioning in my room. The road outside was too noisy to sleep with windows open, but the room too hot and stuffy without it. No electric fan was available. I asked to speak to the manager. She was too busy to see me.

Is there such a shortage of accommodation in Luxembourg that hotels like this feel they can treat guests with such disdain and not have a negative effect on their business?

This was not a cheap option. Each room, with breakfast and 'meal' cost €234.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank chiefcorrespondent
Reviewed 18 June 2015 via mobile

I travel a lot, This week alone I've stayed in 4 hotels, maybe 30 so far this year.
Putting that in context I've never experienced customer service, food, and accommodation so awful as the Piemont hotel, booked via booking.com.
The rudeness of the staff was the standout feature. the customer is wrong, the staff are right, full stop. To avoid a diatribe of negativity on this review, i'll simply say avoid this hotel, and if you would like full details on why, contact me.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank fieldproducer
Reviewed 25 May 2015

we spent one night at the hotel, although we showed up 3 hours before the check-in time, the girl on the reception gave us a room with no problem, the room was awesome, comfy bed, fridge, clean big bathroom, all the thongs you need. great, simply great.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends