“Amazing food, drinks and location!!!”
Review of The Compass Lounge

The Compass Lounge
Ranked #21 of 193 Restaurants in Sliema
Price range: USD 8 - USD 45
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Cocktails - Wines - Champagne - Coffees - soda - Pizza - Pasta - Fresh seafood - Rib eye. Free Wifi
Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

I visited here on Friday evening and was greeted by smiling faces and helpful staff. They made sure I felt right at home as I enjoyed the beautiful view out to see. After indulging in a few stunning and delicious cocktails from the wide variety on offer, i decided to try out what the kitchen had to offer as I couldn't help but catch eye of some of the tremendously good looking dishes which came up from the kitchen. After some careful thinking, I settled on the crispy duck with rice and curry sauce... And a good choice it was. Probably the best food I have tasted on the island! Everything was cooked to perfection and tasted like a dream! Anyone in the Sliema area should certainly visit, and even if you have to make a small journey to get there YOH won't be disappointed!!!

1  Thank Izaacjordan
Write a reviewReviews (966)

Reviewed 4 August 2015 via mobile

Exilant food and good atmosphere with amazing cocktails good understand waiting staff and a relaxing sea viewing

Date of visit: May 2015
1  Thank Arnold B
Reviewed 3 August 2015

Today for lunch - a couple of salads, Tuna steak salad and Caesar salad. The tuna came encrusted in Sesame seed and was definitely off - not smelling good, the taste was acidic, definitely not how tuna taste. As the meal was not consumed, we mentioned it to the presumably owner/manager, that immediately listed many reasons why apparently we just did not like it, ranging from:"you should have a glass of wine before tasting fish" to "maybe you hate something funny before", closing with:"I am a fisherman and I know how fish should be eaten". Without any apologies or back up offers, you should beware of this establishment that solely thrive on its location.

3  Thank brevigld
Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

Prime position on the promenade, this restaurant is very lively and a popular choice! The service was top notch and we all thoroughly enjoyed our meals! My partner had mussels from the specials menu and my friend and I had the mushroom risotto. The portion sizes were generous and we left very satisfied!

2  Thank Lisa P
Reviewed 25 July 2015 via mobile

They not only satisfy u, they recognise your needs and they spoil u. Amazing food, cocktails, atmosphere, venue and service. High class!

Date of visit: July 2015