“Stunning taste of Malta”

Tartarun Fish Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 57 Restaurants in Marsaxlokk
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Awesome service, a spectacular taste of dishes. I was so impressed and my friends had the same feelings.
Highly recommended. Enjoy!

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,010)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was there on Sunday before lunch for drinks and appetizers. Walked in asking if we could have snacks/appetizers menu with drinks. The lady was soooo incredibly rude, she said you go elsewhere on the street for snacks, I was very puzzled by her rudeness and snacks was in their menu and they do have a bar. Anyway, I thought she could not understand English well, but she gave me such a look and kind of very local person like I was an alien. That’s the moments I was like what a heck, such rude person, why should I stay here. I’m not here to pay to get such rudeness. I consider myself well traveled to many many places and being to restaurants from high end to average. Have not seen one person so rude. It’s not about the la gauge barrier. Very pissed and thought let everyone know,

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank amysun2016
Reviewed 7 November 2018

This is a high end fish restaurant, the food is Exellent, well prepared, it's propably a little pricy, but I'm certain you come out satisfied.

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

Always extremely professional and friendly service besides excellent food. My favourite restaurant. Definately recommended. We enjoyed each and every minute and will return as soon as possible. Congratulations to the Management, Chef and all the staff.

Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

Excellent upscale cuisine. The service was very friendly and pleasant. The menu has a great selection. The dishes are beautifully arranged and excellently seasoned.