All reviews no lift family run restaurant downstairs cheap stay scuba kings place to stay air conditioner great hosts clean rooms marsalforn bay noel guesthouse gozo waterfront
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Good english breakfast. And, being italian, we got additional croissants, espresso or cappuccino with prompt answer by the staff. In the same location the same staff manages a very good restaurant. The staff speaks italian.
Just to know : there are some rooms at third/forth floor without lift. It wasn't a big problem for us but if somebody can't easily walk..

Room Tip: Rooms without views to the sea are quieter but no balcony
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

My family and I visited this beautiful guest house to stay for my birthday. The room is very clean and nice...it has a big shower which we loved very much :) they offered us free breakfast every morning and they were really friendly. Will visit again for sure because it was worth it :)

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Michael A
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

This is a basic budget centrally located guesthouse. Rooms are spotlessly clean, with fresh laundered sheets & good buffet breakfast including English and continental.
Only drawbacks = no TV in room and the loads of stairs as there is no lift. Aircon is by €1 coin. Eg €2 lasted nearly 5 hrs. If you're too stingy - there are fans in the rooms too.
For the price paid it is great value for money. If you want luxury and frills - don't go there. If however all you need is a pad to crash for the night then its clean and economical.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2016

I have never been to a hotel where I had to pay the full amount at check in.I booked a room with a double bed.I found 2 single beds stuck to each other and another bed taking up precious space in the small room.The A/C is supposedly working when one inserts coins but nothing happened.The room remained hot as I found it.I had a ceiling fan and another on stand which I had to use all along.Breakfast is meant to be served till 10.30am but everything had finished by 10. When I asked one of the waitresses,I was told that it' s already late to come out with fresh items.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jos D
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

The place is old and dingy. We were given a tiny room on the 7 or 8 floor lost count going up those steps as there is no lift. We are in our 60s so no way were we to be going up and down those steps so we decided we were not staying as nobody had told us there was no lift. The lady refused to give us our money back which was 80 euro for one night. For just a few more euros we found the most beautiful room with sea views at an other hotel.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple