“Large villa in peaceful village perfect for...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Debbie G
“Large villa in peaceful village perfect for families”
Reviewed 19 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

The peaceful village of Gharb where villa Veduta Farmhouse is located is beautiful, it’s a short walk to local amenities, bar, shop and restaurants and a short drive to Gozos capital Victoria. Attractions such as Ta Pinu and The Azure Window are both a 5 minute car journey away, having said that nothing is too far if you have a car and I’d recommend exploring this beautiful island steeped in history. This large spacious farmhouse is perfect for families, plenty of space to sleep and eat and the pool area with sunloungers, bbq and uninterrupted views is exceptional. The owner James and his wife couldn’t do enough for us to make our stay comfortable including meeting us when we arrived at 11.30pm and fetching me an additional so fan as I’m heavily pregnant and my mum a reading light for night time. The only recommendations I would make would be the rest of the villa could do with air conditioning (as currently only in bedrooms), I’m not sure if this is doable with the age of the property and we just sat outside all the time but it’s worth a mention and the gas cooker was a little temperamental. Couldn’t recommend a visit to Gozo and a stay at this farmhouse enough, we will be telling all our family and friends.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing