“Perfect. No stress. Pure paradise”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 16 reviews

Reviews from our community

Kris V
Leuven, Belgium
“Perfect. No stress. Pure paradise”
Reviewed 24 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We had the perfect holiday in Gozo.
The reception was warm and welcoming. Federico is the perfect host and immidiately made it clear that we were there to relax, and that he would do everything possible to make life easy for us. This went well beyond preparing the perfect breakfast and providing idillic accomodation. He also helped us in planning our daily trips, arranged necessary transport, adviced on the best restaurants and even took us to the medical care centre when that was (unfortunately) necessary.

24 Aug 2017
Thanks Kris, you have been excellent guests. A wonderful family. Thanks again for choosing my holiday home for you. I hope to see you again here in Gozo. A dear embrace the family. Federico
Rosemary...
“Thank you for a brilliant stay”
Reviewed 1 June 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I can honestly say this has been my best stay at a B&B ever. Frederico and Claudia were so welcoming and the breakfast supplied each morning was fantastic. Myself and friend staying at Mood are Vegans and Frederico went beyond the call of duty to supply fresh, lovely vegan food for our breakfast each day. Frederico also gave us great information about the island and tips of the best routes to walk and places visit. I even had one day by the pool and enjoyed the tranquil settings of this fantastic venue. Thank you for a brilliant stay.

1 Jun 2017
Thank you for your beautiful words. I hope to get back to you soon. A warm greeting. Federico and Claudia
James R
London, United Kingdom
“Quaint with lots of character”
Reviewed 16 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

A very nice character property with a great host, the breakfast supplied is vast and can cater for everyones taste. Frederico is a great guy and more than happy to help out where he can. The location is in a nice quiet part of Gozo and everything is only ever 10 minutes drive. Well worth a visit.

17 May 2017
Thank you for choosing us, I hope to have you back soon.
Federico
Jason X
“Excellent holiday”
Reviewed 18 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This was not my first time booking a weekend break in Gozo, but the first time at Mood Farmhouse. I must admit, both my partner and myself were impressed by the magical farmhouse, located in the heart of the peaceful village of Gharb. The hosts Federico and Claudia were so nice to us, and I must say we were treated as family, taking care of every small detail as well as creating a warm and relaxing atmosphere with their charming characters. Moreover, we were also very impressed by the genuine and varied breakfast. I would also like to mention the little cute dog Poldo, who was also part of this experience at Mood Farmhouse. We truly recommend this place for those who wish to spend some great relaxing time away from the hussle and bustle.

18 Apr 2017
Thanks Jason, hope to have you back here soon you were wonderful guests.
Thanks for everything
René A
Malta
“Great place! I highly recommended ”
Reviewed 23 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We had a lovely 3 night stay. Very friendly hosts that go out of their way to make your stay comfortable. They also accepted our two doggies with open arms. Their breakfast was lovely with so much choice! Will go back again.

23 Mar 2017
Thanks Rene, we're very happy to have had as guests. I hope to see you soon. An affectionate hug. Frederick and Claudia
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
USD 355
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing