“Delicious food, huge portions, great service with no airs & graces!”

Rexy's Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #61 of 313 Restaurants in Island of Gozo
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I ate three times at Rexy's as it was the closest dining place near to where I was staying at Fort Chambray. Each time was a great experience! I had lunch (Rexy's special salad) and two dinners (rabbit and lamb Shanks). First and foremost, the portions are absolutely huge so personally I would have found it difficult to have both a starter and main course...however each time they brought me a delicious arrangement of bruschetta and salads (for free), which served as a filling starter anyway. The mains that I did get were all super tasty. This is not gourmet food however. It is a family run 'trattoria', with no fuss or frills, so if you're happy to forgoe elegant presentation, then you will definitely enjoy! Finally, the price was so good for the quality and quantity of food. I don't think I paid more than 25 euros for a main course and half a bottle of wine.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Had a very nice meal here. Very good local atmosphere, the food was lovely, and good value. The staff were very welcoming and friendly. Would definitely recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Great restaurant run by a family with great friendly staff. An extensive menu of Maltese and Western food with generous servings. My wife ordered chicken with pepper sauce which she swears is the best pepper sauce she has ever had. Extensive drinks menu and very reasonable pricing makes this a must visit in Gozo

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

The food here is very good and delicious every time I come, the location is great, nice, polite and friendly staff, prices on the menu are very reasonable

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Very good food every time we visit this restaurant , staff always with a smile . Lamb shanks were very delicious. We visit this restaurant every time we are in Gozo.